Is fury crafting all its cracked up to be?????

sup3rpur

i have heard that 90 craft gets u 500k an hour. i am consideing getting it for that reason. should i get it? is it that good? any help would be appreaciated.

id like to hear from some1 who has 90 crafting, no offense, but unless ur their and know, im not really gonna take ur advice all to seriously lol

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

Fury crafting is a very small niche market.

I reckon if you were after money from crafting, you'd be better off selling clockwork cats than depending upon fury crafting for an income.

It does make money, but hardly of a significant/ergular nature

countzeroh.png

If you buy chaos runes and sell them in tzhaar city and buy an onyx with the tokkul you can then craft your own fury for about 1 mil profit. There is a guide for this in the player made guides section.

klaus703.png

Barrows drops: 27 - 2 Spears

Dragon drops: 6

The 500k per hour is mainly from buying Chaos Runes and selling them to the shop for Tokkul and buying an Onyx Gem. Then the player crafts a Fury and sells it and usually gets around 500k profit depending on how much the Chaos Runes cost him. This process can be done usually between half and hour and an hour depending on how long it takes to buy the Chaos Runes and how fast you can sell the runes.

But you actually don't need 90 crafting to do this. My friend does this without it and just finds a crafter to trade the gem for a fury. It may take longer but this enables players who can't craft them to still do this.

icecube7.jpeg