Temple Trekking - Undead Lumberjacks

mbrun

At the bridge puzzle, I have gotten the Undead Lumberjack twice. Both times the hat was dropped.

Is it true that u can only get one costume drop per random lumberkjack event?

Is there any way to get ur villager out alive on lvl 3 (red path) vs. the Giant snails (no place to hide since they range on villager)

Drops so far:

Firemaking book, wildblood seeds, 80 raw lobsters noted, 413 pure essence, 2 lumberjack hats (non-tradeable?)

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

1-yes, u get 1 costume per trip, but r u sure u got hat twice, cause i have the full set and i got them in this order : boots, hat, legs, torso.

2-welllll...yes, if the snails attack your villager, just attack them and theyll concentrate on u

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

1-yes, u get 1 costume per trip, but r u sure u got hat twice, cause i have the full set and i got them in this order : boots, hat, legs, torso.

2-welllll...yes, if the snails attack your villager, just attack them and theyll concentrate on u

Did you really just get one of each? Because I currently have three hats, seven pair of boots and two leg peices and no top..

But really, mbrun, this outfit is not worth putting the time into getting, by the time you collect the whole set you'll be able to make up for the extra 2 experience per log easily PLUS a hell of a lot more.

really, wow, nop, i got the set in that order.

i think it helps when woodcutting, i get like 5 more xp per willow (not much, but if u cut 2k willows...)

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

Well to tell u the truth, I just did the mini cause the gf wanted to. And yes, I got two hats. One per event. Wish it was like in great brain robbery where u get drops of the items u need for the quest lol.

Dont know if I will endure it again. Too much supersets and lobsters goin to waste.

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

If you just want lumberjack items, do route one. Sure the rewards aren't as good but you'll get them faster. Granted though, it did take me 5 days consecutively to get the Lumberjack Top, which has like a 0.001% chance of dropping :wall:

Also the answers to your questions. You can only get 1 drop per event, and, to help your partner survive giant snails, bring a sort of long range weapon to attack all of them before they can attack your partner. If I'm not mistaken, you can give your partner a Snelm helmet for protection.

Did you really just get one of each? Because I currently have three hats, seven pair of boots and two leg peices and no top..

But really, mbrun, this outfit is not worth putting the time into getting, by the time you collect the whole set you'll be able to make up for the extra 2 experience per log easily PLUS a hell of a lot more.

I only got hat and boots...
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....