Quick Crafting Tip!!! lvl 40+ Make money while crafting!

kanak

Requirements:

At least 40 Crafting (access to Guild)

Money: 1k should do

Needle, and thread

Brown Apron

A weapon to speed up the process

Ok now, you want to head to the Crafting guild, which is located south-west of Falador.

Then, head to the cow pen to the west of the guild. Here you will see dairy cows, cows, and calf. We only care about the cows and calfs, as these drop cowhides.

Go in the pen and fill your inventory with cowhides. this shouldnt take long at all especially if you brought a weapon.

Once your filled up, enter the crafting guild and head upstairs.

Trade with the tanner and tan all of your hides into SOFT hide. Not hard, this is very important.

Now, begin crafting into coifs, these give 37xp(hard leather bodies only give 35 and cost more to tan.) you want to craft 10, 10, then 5... that should finish your inventory of tanned hides into coifs.

Next Run down to Rimmington and sell your hides to the general store. There you made money, 500-900 depending on how many coifs were already in the shop.

Head back up to the crafting guild cow pen and begin again.

P.S. will add pictures soon.

URL=http://www.runeweb.net/]pureelf+lord.png[/url]

Picking flax and making strings out of them is more effective.

More experience per hour

More money per hour..

I have tried this once and it just seemed uneffective. Also, you can ''craft x'' I thought. So you can just press 'craft x' and fill in a number of 25 or higher.

If you do want to make this a guide.

Make a route.

Make some pictures of the actual happening.

And give us some numbers about experience per hour (which is the most important part for crafting)

None the less, I like the idea. Also, you can mine clay and make plant pots for some fun experience. I quite like this from time to time. Never bores me.. strangely ::'

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Good thinking, however, buying flax and selling bs is faster exp and faster gp. Perhaps, like pure said, put in a map and exp per hour using this method. 5/10

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

Your right about coif's giving better xp, but you can make hard leather bodies faster, you don't need to wait for the animation to end, you can just keep clicking.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

this works well for f2p

you cant make coifs in F2P

5/10 for the guide maybe try to finish a guide before posting it you'll get more possitive reactions when you do that

I still think it's good idea for F2P, just not with coifs :)

And another thing to ad would be the costs of making EVERY leather peice, and the price the general store buys them for? to help distinguish what would make most profit, xp, etc.

HAPPY TO HELP! \' \' \' :D