herblore

RuDuDe2202

I was just doin the legends quest and i didnt realize it but i need 45 (or 44) herblore for planting the tree. Only reason i didnt realize it was because i was able to start the quest without it. Im 30 herblore right now and training at the moment. whats the fastest/easiest way to train it? Its just a hassle getting the secondary ingrediant. I have like 20 some ranarr but i dont want to waste them on def pots.

What to do, what to do?

yea energy pots are very simple if you have done enough of the reciepe for diaster quest you can buy choclate bars from the store that is also a bank and never have to move to make them it is very simple if you can do that. if not the gnome store also sells choclate bars and a bank isnt far.

Fusionxx.png

Thanks for the reples. Ill try that but should i buy the herbs??

Also how much herblore levels does that greenamns beer give?

The thing i was doing is killing al caida (i know, kharid right?) guards for the herbs. Most of them i can identify so i just get stockpiles of them. Occasionally i get a clue so i do that for fun. (you never know what kind of junk a level 1 scroll can give you)

Kill chaos druids and make whatever pots you can.

You're absolutely right not to waste ranaars on def pots. =D>

You could consider buying half of what you need and then collecting the rest yourself.

All the same, if you put your mind and time to it, you could get to lvl 45 quite quickly.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

Tears of guthix is the key. I hate herblore myself too and I've hardly made any pot since level 35 or something. Just spend all my lambs and quest rewards on it.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Buy Tarromins 400 - 500 ea, and limps 500 - 600 ea, and then make Strength pots. Then sell them (if you want to) for 200 - 250 ea dose (600 - 700 ea). Fast xp, although you do lose a bit.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Go to Edgeville dungeon and kill "hill giants" they drop limps and sometimes herbs. Most players leave limps on ground so bonus you get their's also.

Another "new" place to get herbs is by the spirit tree in Varrok. There are a bunch of bandits in a camp near by (close but not in the Wildy.) They drop a lot of (rope), but also some good herbs.

If you want a cheap way to up your stats try doing relicyms balm. Of course you had to have done or started"Zorge flesh eater quest." It gives 40 exp vs 50 exp you get from strength pots, but with the "balm" you can just pick the ingredients, so no money needed.

I'd also check any quest you qualify for and see if the rewards list herb exp. it can add up quick.

For vials buy at store in jungle on Brimhaven or Shilo Village is cheaper then anywhere else and they have lots of 'em.

BTW- What's your farming lvl... Every night just plant lower lvl herbs before you go to bed... It's a crap shoot, but the seeds are usually dirt cheap and so you won't need to worry about some dying.

Anyway, good luck!