castle wars help

castroviz

I like to play castle wars, and have read the guide. But still have some questions.

Does a kill score any points, or if your killed are points taken from your team.

I am a low level, so should be a engineer or a medic, how can I avoid beeing killed if i am a medic or an engineer.

I like to play castle wars, and have read the guide. But still have some questions.

Does a kill score any points, or if your killed are points taken from your team.

I am a low level, so should be a engineer or a medic, how can I avoid beeing killed if i am a medic or an engineer.

No, the only way to score points would be to get the opposing teams flag to your base.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I suggest trying out the catapult or managing playing around in the caves. Bring a pickaxe and fill your inventory with 4 bandages, 2 barricades, and the rest explosives. The fun part is getting someone to attack you and running through the cleared entrances and blowing them up ::' . Another strategy is to put a barricade under you, wait for someone to come up and attack you. They'll get stuck so blow them up with an explosive :anxious: . If your teammates manage to obtain your flag (aka guarding it), then change jobs. Get a bunch of bandages and head out to help the person with the flag. Occasionally ask if he/she needs any bandages and how many. Then give him/her that amount. Other than that, you can go out and try to help kill whatever you can. It doesn't matter if you die because it won't affect the score. You can try to be annoying to the other team, strategically placing barricades to help give your teammates more time.

Well, I hope you liked my advice. Good luck in CW ::'

^ dont listen to him, hes grumpy, lots of level 3s can help alot, and your probably higher then that, so as long as you know how to help, such as heal the flag holder and lay stratagetic barracades then you could help alot.

lol im lvl 96 and i blow up people.....for one it makes them furious and they're calling you a noob and everything. It's funny. Captinkiddy, I don't think there is a requirement on the level to play cwars. Don't take peoples hopes down. Or I will take yours down....

Drek9

Yeah, don't listen to CaptainKidd, he has a problem with rudeness a lot. I'd go with the poster that talked about blowing up the caves. That's fun and it makes the person you did it to mad, it's happened to me a lot, especially when im hunting the flag holder.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Pretty much you take explosive potions (there's a table of materials you can grab at the base) down to the underground tunnels. There's certain areas of the tunnels where you can use the potions on the cave walls and create pretty much a cave in, and if a person is under the cave in, they die automatically.