Rouge's Fort - Lvl 3 clue

Uzamak1

If you run around the North and East sides of the fort, then you won't get bothered by the Chaos Elemental. Just make sure you go back the same way, especially after receiving your clue.

And remember: When doing wilderness clues, NEVER open your chest until you are out of the wilderness.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

I expect you shouldn't open it because it counts as one item, so if you die likely you would keep it. It is much harder to keep half a dozen of rare items if you die in the Wilderness than a single casket.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

for a lvl 3 clue, i call that a junk reward ;).

But nice anyway. The rogue fort clue is the hardest out there imo. But, for all wildy clues, only bring dds, clue and coordinate tools into wildy. When attacked, drop three of the coordinate tools and your clue is saved. Also, never open your casket in the wildy, since it only counts as one item. :)

good luck with your new one!

phata_elise.png