Desert Treasure; help and advice.

swordwindtrtrtrt

Im about to attempt to acheive one of the goals ive had since becoming a member; desert treasure. I need to raise my theiving for it, but that shouldnt take too long. Id like any help you can give me, I.E. tactics for defeating the bosses, inventories you used, etc. Id also like to know how hard you think it will be with my stats. (stats as follows).

75 attack

70 strength

72 defence

73 hitpoints

64 magic

50 prayer

Ill be very much appreciative of any help you could give me.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

I did it at 82cb or so, only had 58 mage and used the method with magic (and didn't had mystic, only gnome stuff)

With the shadow diamond: there's a spot where the monsters can't hit you (altought you can't hit them either from there, it's great to drink pots, eat without loosing combat time)

for the ice: restock from time to time (I did one trip for each troll I had to kill)

Of course you best read the splendid guide on it on this site.

I did it at 82cb or so, only had 58 mage and used the method with magic (and didn't had mystic, only gnome stuff)

With the shadow diamond: there's a spot where the monsters can't hit you (altought you can't hit them either from there, it's great to drink pots, eat without loosing combat time)

for the ice: restock from time to time (I did one trip for each troll I had to kill)

Of course you best read the splendid guide on it on this site.

Ty for the quick response. Sounds a lot easier than I thought, i seem to have this idea in my head of it being a very difficult and risky quest.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

The thing with this quest is that it might be difficult, but you can always bail out of difficult situations (altought be sure to bring an ectophial or teleportcrystal with you when doing the ice diamond: would be a pain if you can't use any teleportspells and need to escape quickly)

i done it at lvl 76 with 60 mage..

be careful on the shadow guy(forgot name) he drains prayer pretty fast.

And also go back and restock after u kill a few trolls... ididnt do that and once i teled out after getting the diamond i only had 17hp left with no food or pots in inventory

s0ldi3r6.png