What the heck? What's this glitch?

netron28

glitchii3.th.jpg

I was just playing Runescape, like I normally do, when I looked to the left of my screen and noticed the thing which I've outlined in red in the picture. The graphics do not seem to have kept up with the fact that my character had moved out of Lumbridge Castle. (This was in Low Detail mode.) Has anybody got any ideas as to what this might be or why it might have occurred?

Thanks,

netron28.

"Gain lvls? As a "lvl 3 skiller"? The clue's in the title, nub!"

pressieoz9.png

Mmm%20Syrup-%20miner%20extraordinaire!.png

oow oww just so easy its not realy a glitch but that part of the screen doesnt react very good at the moment and it isn't working so that parts keeps standing there i ahve that sometimes to

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

Happens to me too, except my entire screen decides to hike off to the top-left corner of my screen.

I usually minimize then restore the browser, that usually takes care of it.

Happens to me too, except my entire screen decides to hike off to the top-left corner of my screen.

I usually minimize then restore the browser, that usually takes care of it.

That's the more extreme end of the scale, but I've had that happen as well. Pleased to see that 'tis only an offshoot of that. :)

"Gain lvls? As a "lvl 3 skiller"? The clue's in the title, nub!"

pressieoz9.png

Mmm%20Syrup-%20miner%20extraordinaire!.png

It happens to me a lot, especially if I'm using mouse keys, just minimize then maximize the window should go back to normal.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ShadowClawe

If you look closely, its the whole side of the screen thats frozen. Even the chatbox. Happens to me all the time.

Its not a glitch with the game its you must have opend a window on top of runescape you the rest freezes while that one part dosn't, happens to me all the time when I put a msn chat window over runescape....stupied pc :wall: