rate my first fake

lukewilson7

not really good. jad is not a really original theme, and you took that jad from the tipit bestiary. then, jad has nothing to do with the fake, and hes saying in game "he wont listen..." but his last message in the chatbox is "i fancied a duel..." that doesnt make sense. same goes for the luke wilson

and the cow was simply pasted over the palm. you didnt even bother to delete the legs that should be behind the palm leaves.

and last, you have at the top left the "goblin salute" thing while the screen to the right is the inventory and not the emotes tab

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

as i said, this is my first atempt so don't flame me like that. i only asked for c/c, don't go on saying you didn't bother doind whatever, it's not that i didn't bother, it's that i didn't see. and the whole jad pic thing, tip.it got it oridionally from a runescape screenshot so how do you know that i didn't take a screenshot myself??

luke%20wilson7.gif

luke%20wilson7...%20woodcutter%20for%20life.png

why do i say the jad is from the bestiary? because it has exactly the same position, and i can see a loss of image quality as you made the image of him bigger. and if you had taken the screenshot yourself you would have taken it from a more favourable angle. And It Would Have Been At Least A Little Bit Different Use Common Sense.

And you say i flame? flaming is just insulting your picture, and believe me, I told you what was wrong, and i didnt say something like "boooh that fake is s***, my dead grandma makes better s***"

so dont get offended ok? you ask for cc, i give cc

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

fair enough but next time at least point out something that might possibly be good about is as it is not all bad

Don't fish for compliments, simple as that...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Not bad but;

First of all, the cow is nice. Looks good on that tree.

Second: Jad says something but in the textbox he said something thats under what he's saying atm. Can't be because the last thing you said should be above your head ;)

Third, Jad is cropped when he's viewed from the side, you are looking totally UP, if you get what I am saying.

Fourth of all, not a bad fake at all. The textbox is good, the text above the head, good shading.

Keep it up and work on a few minor points and you will make nice fakes. \' :thumbup:

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

ill give it a 7/10 for aculty work put in and id say a 4 for the aculty idea of it (the extra 4 came from the cow :-$ )

Quest cape got at 25th july 2007! Did grim tales and mouring end 2 to get same day!

99/99 strength got at 30th september 2007

Imo, it's pretty nice, one thing, the text above your head should be the last thing the player or npc said in the chat box.

Doomy edit: I like sheep