1.5 months - Simon

45daysqs5.png

Started exactly 45 days ago. 100 combat/60 pray/65 slayer all today

[hide=disclaimer]If you want to flame to so your self esteem gets a bit of a boost because you are jealous of the fact that I know how to play better than you ... dont.

Anything off topic will be reported

And as always, keep it clean[/hide]

sigsn9.jpg

Im ALWAYS on world 79. Therefor I can't be pcing, also if you calculate my HP, with the fact that i trained all mage and ranged defensively, it will add up perfectly.

EDIT: for the record I HATE PC.... I have 0 pc points and always will

sigsn9.jpg

Im ALWAYS on world 79. Therefor I can't be pcing, also if you calculate my HP, with the fact that i trained all mage and ranged defensively, it will add up perfectly.

EDIT: for the record I HATE PC.... I have 0 pc points and always will

in that case 10/10 you rock 1.5 months very fast leveler

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

If you want to flame to so your self esteem gets a bit of a boost because you are jealous of the fact that I know how to play better than you ... dont.

And as always, keep it clean

Ok.....first of all i am better than u and second ur total is bad for ur combat...Btw ur range and hunter are bad too......

Edit:OMG!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ 45 DAYS!@@@@?!@?!@?!@?!@?!@?!@?@!? WTF?!?!?!? OMG WHAT DO U DO PLAY 1000000000000000000 HOURS A DAY!?!?

Can you send a picture of your braclet and it's stats please?

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

If you want to flame to so your self esteem gets a bit of a boost because you are jealous of the fact that I know how to play better than you ... dont.

Ok.....first of all i am better than u and second ur total is bad for ur combat...Btw ur range and hunter are bad too......

dude who cares hes been doing rs for 1.5months ide like to see you do that

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

dude! stop changing your freaking disclaimer, we dont care if ur in a wheel chair, people arent jealous of you, and were not going to flame you. yet you keep changing it, as if your afraid. and also, i saw not to long ago u play from 3 to 18 hours a day...not no-lifing? what???

no offence but do you no life?

A bit, i've got a full time job, so I can't be online all day, but when I am online im never wasting any time

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........I thought u said u had no life on ur thread and u have an "excuse" that u are in a wheel chair...wow changing the story AGAIN!! Make 1 excuse and keep it....

dude! stop changing your freaking disclaimer, we dont care if ur in a wheel chair, people arent jealous of you, and were not going to flame you. yet you keep changing it, as if your afraid. and also, i saw not to long ago u play from 3 to 18 hours a day...not no-lifing? what???

well im jelous he has got good stats in 1.5 months not many scapers can say than can they?

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

dude who cares hes been doing rs for 1.5months ide like to see you do that

I would try.....but i am afraid my best friends i adore would leave me and my best friends wouldn't even put up with me.......

For the record. I am still in a wheelchair, I don't have to explain my life story to all of you on demand, I simply put the important message which is, DONT do what you're doing right now, all your posts WILL be reported. Leave my topic, thank you.

----------

And how did you know i was wearing a bracelet?

sigsn9.jpg

For the record. I am still in a wheelchair, I don't have to explain my life story to all of you on demand, I simply put the important message which is, DONT do what you're doing right now, all your posts WILL be reported. Leave my topic, thank you.

----------

And how did you know i was wearing a bracelet?

sorry for being off topic

how did you manage that anyway?

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

There is a message saying 100 more to go for your slayer assigment. Nice stats for 45 days. Can you send the picture with stats now?

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Whoops deleted i was jealous i really am ur pretty good i guess u just know the best ways to train stats and don't have some random fun every now and then still nice

Edit:Btw u said u play 3-18 hours a day how do u manage to have a job?

Sorry i guess i was just jealous about ur skills.

Yes, you were.

Same as addy gloves. I think they may have a secret ring of wealth-like incapability, I got dragon legs off a random bronze drag, an obby shield off a random lvl 149 tzhaar dude yesterday.

braceku7.png

sigsn9.jpg

Same as addy gloves. I think they may have a secret ring of wealth-like incapability, I got dragon legs off a random bronze drag, an obby shield off a random lvl 129 tzhaar dude yesterday.

[hide=Dragonstone Bracelet]braceku7.png

[/hide]

Wow thats pretty sweet it gives good def and att stats at first i just thought it gave the skill to tele u.

Whoops deleted i was jealous i really am ur pretty good i guess u just know the best ways to train stats and don't have some random fun every now and then still nice

Edit:Btw u said u play 3-18 hours a day how do u manage to have a job?

I don't have work on weekends, those allow me to play up to 18 hours a day. On workdays I can play a max of 6-7 hours if i'm really pushing it

sigsn9.jpg

Oh, I c or it is just pure luck. Thanks you much for that picture and thank you for your time. RuneScape is the best game ever so it's worth your time. Just keep playing it and don't care about the jealous people's opinions.