Some Hiim art - Latest Piece - Forum Link Added! :P

hiimben

Hey all. Got bored and thought I'd see if I can make a decent animation. The answer is no ;) :P But I thought I'd post it anyway.

eagleboygifsd6.gif

Enjoy, and I may work on making it look more appealing when I have more time. :)

Also feel free to rate my sig :)

artspottutom8.gif

Icy Chunks -

*New*Grassy Mound -

Also, feel free to watch me speed pixel. Real time people, no creepy speed ups or slow downs, Hiim doing what he does best.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That bird to man animation is quite good I hope you color it :pray:

wahah i love the speed pixeling video :)

make me a pixel ;D :oops:

Yeah, you need a new signature after yours has been questioned to be ripped.

Haha it shows a link to my vid at the end :)

It should lol, Same subject, and mine is a video response to your's :P Saw your post on RSC and I thought I could do similiar. It's not really how I do most of my pixels. Just symbolizing how free my style is, I don't really stick to much, I just pick the tools and it makes itself :)

So you're Z x c? Grats on second :)

Well, one things I noticed when you were pixelling, is that your a bit loose with it. Perhaps too loose. I don't think you fully know what you're doing when you pixelling something, until it's at a certain point at least.

D:

Na, I knew what I was doing the whole way through, but I just make mistakes, gotta erase em, etc, and if I think something will look better a certain way, I try it out :P I dont use this for all my pixel's as I said, This was just for time, I wanted a pretty good looking image of a bird in less than 5 mins :) And I achieved it :)

But thanks for posting ;)

Moar videos, I have a bit of a collection of my latest work in the process of cutting and pasting, you may see some of my more recent work. :)

Edit - Here's a block of my better recent pic's , enjoy

hiimclassaportfoliosampdz3.png

:)

just one word:

wow :thumbsup:

Why thank you :)

Hmm, Bit on a stand still from pixelling at the moment. I am overloaded :P Gotta wait till it's all sorted before I consider pixelling new stuff. :)

So you're Z x c?

Yep thats me. Go figure why I used another name. I think I made my account at rsc after this one anyways.

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die

Moar video :) Grassy hill used in my upcoming pixel. Speed pixelled, but it looks pretty nice when put against a dark background :)

Moar Banner, Post lurkers, Each time you lurk, it makes me angry :P So don't lurk and make me happy to make good pixels lol. Don't even attempt to rip this because you cant :o

gpguildbannersampledborpe9.png

Enjoy

*Decloaks*

I like the new banner thing, however you really need to brush up on your anatomy and your colouring technique. It seems messy, and not in a good way.

Ben, I could easily rip that. Haha. ;P