Some Hiim art - Latest Piece - Forum Link Added! :P

hiimben

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. And yeah I know, My anatomy knowledge isn't all that bad. But I kinda tried to speed pixel this, so I didn't take the real time to sort out anatomy. Yes, I know, Noses are the devil, I need to work on them. Might make a avvy sized face for practise next up when I'm free.

Also, working on a sculpture in art class of a face so, Ill try post that when it's done and I get a pic :P

*Decloaks*

I like the new banner thing, however you really need to brush up on your anatomy and your colouring technique. It seems messy, and not in a good way.

Ben, I could easily rip that. Haha. ;P

Let me correct myself - People without the talent to not be so lazy to make their own banner can not rip this because it requires skill :P

And thanks loaf :)

Noses, they are so awkward and just ...weird, but where would we be without them, we'd just look silly. Same as no eyebrows, they seem unimportant :P But they are important :)

Thanks Draco

Some guy is ripping a banner I made and using it for his site. It's just so....grr, nothing I can do to remove it. I've pmed a senior mod on RSC and I've made a few topics in his site. Hopefully something will change.

Meh, quick piece I did for art class. I am extremely bad at colouring in real life :( But with this piece I practised a little (The large yellow part isn't a good example lol :P)

macawpiecesketchgm4.png

Enjoy

Nicely done.

By the way, It seems that you like to draw birds. Heres a great tut about them.

Clicky

Not trying to offend you, but practice makes perfect. And that tutorial will probably make it easier.

Love your work, keep pixeling and doing yer best :thumbsup:

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Thanks Dharoks

I'm on dialup at the moment so I cant really see the pic, but I'll make sure I do.

Thanks for posting and yeah :P Birds are awesome, I've got one budgerigar which I've had for about 5 years :)

Hmm, who's up for a bit of Tenacious D Pixel?

tenaciousdpixelguitardewf6.png

Complete wip at the moment, but ye know :)

Also, don't rip this because it's a wip and if you do, you have no soul and wolverines will pick off you're face with rusty chopsticks from the year 2012.

Hmm, who's up for a bit of Tenacious D Pixel?

tenaciousdpixelguitardewf6.png

Complete wip at the moment, but ye know :)

Also, don't rip this because it's a wip and if you do, you have no soul and wolverines will pick off you're face with rusty chopsticks from the year 2012.

I loved that movie . Looks great. :)

spidermancityod6.png

pixel sig and avatar by me.

Thanks everyone :P

Some new sketches in my deviantart page (link in sig :P) I encourage ya'll to check em out :P Still working on this Tenacious D pixel. Also need ideas for my forum banner based on creative/performing arts (ye I know it will likely fail, but it's for fun hehe :P) so if you have any, feel free to pm me and You'll get fully credited if I like it :)

Heh, I meant to post guys :P

Working on buttons, etc for a forum I'm opening up for fun :) But yeah, Go and Post! On here or DA is good (link in sig) :P

~HiiM~