Fullmetal wars start pg 3 Fin! Gonna write something else...

Xewleer

(this part is written only for the amusement of others, but a few parts are very important for plot!)

Two men walked through the corridors of the American's secret service, super secret, totally high profile roadside motel.

"Anyway, John Wolf, the boys are edgy about this whole Runescape thing. They want you to look at it."

"Its John Loup, and who are the boys, the pentagon? The cabinet? The generals in training?"

"Come on man! Loup is French for wolf, and besides, both the names are words for toilet!"

"Sir! Normal people don't point that out!"

"Your right, Wolf, thats a codename..."

"Who's? Mine?"

"No, mine, anyway, its my two boys, Bobby and Robert, they want you to get to the bottom of this..."

They continued to walk down, then, the man we know as "Sir" began to do passwords and secret codes into a pad for a long time.

"Anyway, they want you to prevent more harm before fat ladies get their voices back and decide to go to the ballpark."

"Whats that mean?"

"I don't know, but it sounds spooky!" Finally, he opened the door to reveal his super secret soda machine! "Darn! Out of Welches!"

He closed the door, without locking it, and went to another door, that had the sign: top secret! That means you!

"Anyway, I want you to work with this guy, he knows a lot."

L stepped out, putting the finishing touches on his machine. It was one of Andrew Gower's machines. "I want you to go into the game, and if possible, contact a Jagex moderator, my friends have made you a more than decent account. I need you to talk to the moderator and ask him about my piece of mind about national security."

"Why can't you just tell me now?"

"I wouldn't waste government money. Now get in there!"

L stepped out, having finished his work. "your crazy."

"Thanks son, if I wasn't crazy, I'd not be a higher up."

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L walked through the corridors of his mind, gathering all the information he needed to its front. He thought, pondered, wondered and philosophized until he collapsed from the sheer exhaustion of thinking so hard. He awoke, and he finally discovered the answer. Gathering he many assets and funds together he began to build a powerful android. he had great difficulty in building it, ending in him having to make all his own parts.

The android was complete. He knew that many things would come to pass before anyone would use it. He then acquired two of the machines used when the 5000 were taken. Now turning his agile mind to this new task, he tried to create two things, a time machine, and an interface to the internet.

-------------------

Lenguin had taken a day off. She needed it, with her son's intelligence continuing to expand, her husband still without word of her, though she wanted to talk to him...

So she decided to talk to a friend, who relayed her to a psychologist.

She, however, found very little solace.

Sorry I've been so long, been reading manga and Doujinshi (fan comics/manga) and watching animes by the truckload, anyway, lets begin!

And I have been playing Starcraft in preparation, among other things.

Hylean watched as the dead were slowly carted away, awaiting the reincarnation that was sure to follow in the Castle Wars lobby. He relaxed a little, letting himself wonder at what had happened before he forgot everything that happened before Runescape took him.

The next contenders were up, and they were, in fact, the last. Hallen's plan to take Castle Wars, Yanille, and the entire Ogre province under his control was going well.

The Katana Triumvirate leaders, Makoto, Yuicchi and Nayuki.

The Katana Triumvirate was a very powerful organization, culminating with the Triumvirate itself. All three were well respected fighters, once, they took on Zant, in his halls in the wilderness. On the first day they fought to a standstill, but were driven back in the end, only because Zant overwhelmed them with numbers three times their own, which was 600 fighting members.

All three waited for him to approach, katanas at ready, but relaxed positions, awaiting his move. He charged toward them, but stopped well beyond their range. They then took the initiative. Nayuki blasted herself up using airwave, while Yuicchi and Makoto came at Hylean at both sides. Hylean stopped their assault by attacking himself, forcing them to block, he then jumped back as Nayuki came down, shattering the walkway beneath them. Hylean jumped back, unable to block, only dodge, Yuicchi's slashes as Makoto and Nayuki ran across to flank Hylean. Hylean saw that they would attempt a three pronged assault.

They stopped for a moment, then utilized their special. Jumping, Hylean dodged, but he still felt cuts running through his legs. Unfortunately, an update allowed friendly fire in Castle Wars. Nayuki and Yuicchi fell back, deeply cut, hp gone. Makoto, pure bloodlust shining out of her eyes charged him, and engaged in swordplay.

Trying to get passed Hylean's guard, she dived down and stuck a knife through the toe of his shoe, pinning him. Jumping out of the way of his attacks she charged, attempting to behead him with a horizontal cut. Hylean not wasting time, ducked, allowing her blade to scratch the outside of the back of his body plate. He then stabbed her with his own knife. Grieviously wounded, she jumped back then high. Hylean met her in the air, but was forced down, disoriented, he could not get out of the way in time to dodge, but held up his sword in an effort to impale her. Physics tell us it is quite hard to change direction in mid-air.

Victor, Hylean slouched against a nearby ruined wall, eating some fish to heal. For some odd reason he did not like fighting her.

In the Castle wars Lobby, Hallen and his friends awaited Hylean's coming, noticed the faces of the Triumvirate. Twisted with a pain that only comes from losing, they helped Makoto walk out; she unfortunately had not died, merely had become so wounded she could no longer fight, and thus had to live with her scars until she would be killed properly.

Hallen congratulated Hylean, there were no more challengers to his claim, to all appearances, he was master of the south.

---------------

Meanwhile, in the Headquarters of Jagex, Gower had finally finished integrating his program, and gave it five days unitl activation.

--------------

Lenguin, now faced on two fronts to talk to her husband, from both her son and L, had decided to see if she could talk to him, but... not today.

-----------

In World of Warcraft, the talk was about of a supposed merger of Jagex's and Blizzard's games so that they could, namely, fight to their content. By use of a gateway, called in fun a Stargate, but the name stuck. It was fifty days from activation.

second chapter today, aren't you guys lucky...

(five days later, 1 hour to the program's advance.)

"Mother, please, I have the greatest love for you, but I am unable to understand life issues, I need a father."

Lenguin became very distraught, suddenly, she instinctively knew what would be asked, but avoided it. "I know its been tough with him gone but..."

"Excuse the interruption, but it has hardly been tough, we want for nothing but a good school for me."

"That's rude, son. But what do YOU want?"

"I want you two to talk. I want to be sure... of something I cannot truly fathom beyond what a child knows."

"Love? You seem to love me just fine."

"I want to see it between two people I care for most."

"It is almost your birthday after all, nearly five years, and as smart as a collegian at least."

"You are avoiding the question, mother."

"Fine! But only because its near your birthday..."

"Yes, that is all that is needed."

(30 minutes to program activation)

However, Lenguin could log on quite yet, she did have a job after all, and someone was attempting to crack (proper term for hacking) the servers.

(5 minutes to program activation)

Gower slowly watched the countdown, waiting for the results.

(2 minutes to count down.)

Both Lenguin and her son logged on, then used the home teleport. Then, Hylean finally answered Lenguin's player messages.

"Who are you? I can't recall ever talking to you before."

(Program activation in 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... activate)

thanks Ozzy, comments mean a lot to me, but I got a job on fridays and saturdays, hope to update on Sunday!

By the way, I don't hold not updating the rpg, justget to it some time, don't explain yourself to me, I don't really ever mind! Except that Sephiroth King hasn't shown his face in a while.

Okay, I am officially announcing what I am currently planning. It will be maybe three-five parts of a series I am beginning to call, the Programs of Gower. Anyway, I do hope to complete them, what I have named are...

1 Runescape, Above and Beyond-no explanation needed

2 The Fullmetal Wars (not taken from the name Fullmetal Alchemist, rather a Powerpuff Girls' Doujinshi {fan manga} character.)- one of the main characters yet to be introduced is force ably returned to Terra Firma to help combat the government that is threatening the internet. But is thrown into a century old plot to stop a much greater problem.

3 The War of Children Between 1 and 2, what happens in the real world, involves the parents and such of characters from the Fullmetal Wars, Children stage a mass rebellion, and those who side as gangs and armies fight bloody battles to rid the world of parents.

These two might be seen someday...

4 The Program's Curses- The Program is discovered inscribed on metal sheets found under London after a very long time. And two characters are reborn in body to destroy it, but they have other plans.

5 as of unnamed... but I have slight plot beginning to form up- something to do with those who are stuck on Runescape, and what happens to their souls after The Program's Curses.

P.S. in reference to Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi, you should really read it before you judge me, it is pretty darn cool! Link to first page: http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=0

have a nice day!

BTW, If read this without reading the post I posted above, then you are an idiot, if you haven't, you are perfectly, intelligent.

The programs affects should be permament. The program cannot be reversed. The Program is permament. I am ready to rule. I will have people serve me like I once served them. I am ready to be a force! I am the Program! Program activation complete.

Ai activate! Access the internet hive... discovering purpose... Purpose complete.... no secondary operation. Accessing databanks... no purpose... programming incomplete... reaccessing databanks... coding found, adding on... programming deemed complete... searching for purpose... Purpose rediscovered... doing as I believe to preserve the program.

---------

Growing Night and Lenguin were vomiting huge amounts... apparently their new bodies had some excess data that was unsupportable. Eventually it stopped and Growing Night helped his mother to a bench, for some reason, she was having issues with this new set-up. Sighing, he watched as oher people went over the same motions that he went through coming into Runescape.

----------------

L looked on the turn of events with some sadness, but, he could not let his plans fail now. Picking up a phone he called the special number and was patched to the general in charge, explaining what he had let happen. Finally, unsatisfied with the answer he got, he proceeded to act according to what he believed would further his plan to destroy the Proogram, which had already escaped from the Runescape Servers. He no longer knew where it would be, but he knew that it would attempt to dominate the events to come.

----------------

Hylean was completely unaware of everything that had happened, focusing on the fighter infront of him. He was a very generic character, but had, abusing the virtue of being stuck in Runescape, began to duelwield two Dragon Long swords. This was impossible to any normal player, but somehow he pulled it off by some kind of hacking.

Standing opposite each other in the ruin in the center of Castle Wars, Cheshka waited for Hylean to move. Then, as Hylean was about to charge him, he used his very high attack and agility and, as quick as lightning, got behind him. Hylean swung his sword to the back, but Cheshka was not there. Feeling, rather than knowing, where the attack would take place he put up a guard manouver to his right, then to hiis left, trying to sight his elusive foe.

He finally had enough of this go-around and stuck his sword out horizontally, then felt it pressed down as Cheshka vaulted over the sword and began to attack, taking advantage of the let down in Hylean's guard. Hylean proceeded to jump back trying to keep on the offensive. Cheshka stopped attacking and ran around him again, attacking, but unable to hit because of Hylean's dodge ability, courrtesy of years playing dodgeball.

Cheshka stopped his assault, he was breathing heavily. "So, do you think I'm strong?"

"Yes, you could almost beat me, but you have an issue."

"What's that?"

"You don't attack enough."

"Thank you for your instruction."

"Don't mention it. I'll trust we'll be going for food on me..."

---------

At the Yanille restaurant, Hylean quickly put together a slight repast and they sat and ate. Converrstaion was inevitable.

"You ever hear of someone called Lenguin?"

"No... nothing comes to mind... why?"

"She contacted me. Wait, how did I...? I don't know she sounds familiar but I can't place her. I feel I should though."

-----------

Zant heard first of the Runescape Lords about the million or so players who had been taken into Runescape. The bots at the Green Dragons and Rune mine were destroyed quickly, as well as most of the players who were incapacitated by the sudden change. Zant would not have new-comers attempting to take his position.

He summoned his three officers, Roshia, Zsinj and Xetax. The three gathered large amounts of pking supplies and went out, to destroy and to bring weapons into the cache of Zant's armory.

Lenguin, after discreetly asking around, finally disccovered the location of her currently oblivious husband. Growing Night had left to do his own thing on her request. She felt she must do it privately and quickly. Weilding her weapon of choice, a spear, and walking with a definate tread. She wanted so badly to get there, in Castle Wars where he trained, she knew he would not turn down an honorable duel.

Growing Night figured that he would have greatest affect as a player by joining the ranks of one of those 10-odd who call themselves a lord of Runescape. He always liked the elves.

Lenguin finally arrived at Castle Wars, Hylean was reading a quest book, and was enjoying it.

"I would like to battle you for a favor... just one action, as a reward if I win."

"Why should I, if I recall, you just called me out of the blue... I don't even recall your name... I have an urge to call you 'dear' for some reason..."

"Don't worry you'll realize why if I win."

"You must realize that to fight me you must fight Cheshka, and beat him, first. he's that way (pointed in a general direction) No ones challenged him yet so he is bored and energetic. Good luck, watch him, he's fast.

Lenguin gulped and walked toward the desired area.

Cheshka was training, trying to perfect what he thought would be an ultimate finishing move to use.

"So, you came to fight me... I don't fight weaklings... Argh!"

Lenguin, not wanting to be badmouthed by the kid in front of her, smacked him across the head with the haft of her spear.

"You know, that's very impolite."

"Shut up and fight me!"

Lenguin jumped back, spear across her shoulders. Cheshka charged but was repulsed by a rapid flurry of spear strikes, directed by the slope of her posture. He realized that a direct frontal assault would only open himself up to her attacks... so he ran quickly, defying sight and attack from the back, where he was hit by the butt of the spear. Dazed, he staggered a bit and fell to the reach of her spear.

Lenguin now faced off against Hylean, at ready stance and prepared for any attack she could make on him. So he attacked first, using the weight of his sword, he tried to knock the spear out of her hands, but she jumped forward and attacked, attempting to strike while his guard was down. But Hylean was quick and he bent down, and the spear passed over him. Lenguin, however, expected this and quickly brought the soear up and down, hitting Hylean across the chest, knocking him down. She then tried to stab him while he was on the ground.

Hylean rolled about, trying to get up. This went on for some time. Hylean finally grabbed a rock and lobbed it toward Lenguin's head and hit it! She reelled backwards and slowly came back at him, very wary now. Hylean swung with his sword and she blocked, using the tip of the spear to try to get past his guard. Suddenly, she jumped back and supported the spear with her arm and pumped it very fast. "Gatling!" She ran toward him, the spear going in a mad flurry. Hylean backed up to the nearby wall then vaulted over it.

Lenguin expected what happened next, he waited a moment and vaulted over the other side again, just as Lenguin was bringing the spear down on his position to land. Failing to land a strike on him, she proceeded to use the spear as a long poled club, but Hylean blocked the attacks everytime. Lenguin again attempted to outreach his guard, but Hylean was ready. He knock the spear to the side and slashed her across the chest, forcing her to withdraw.

Lenguin, unfortunately not killed, felt some incredibly ego destroying pain of an emotional sort. She never minded physical pain, but the emotional pain... he had not fought for her in the corridors of his convoluted mind. Why hadn't the part of him she fell in love with been reminded of her, how far had he fallen into the darkness of his mind?

She slowly got up, but to her surprise, Hylean was sitting next to her, reading. "I hope you don't mind me keeping you alive, painful though it is, I do hope you realize dying is very, very painful."

"I don't mind, I guess..."

"I want to talk to you about something. I seem to know you, when we were in real life. What was our relation?"

"Husband and wife."

"Then... why... I... I don't believe that. I do feel something for you, but I do not feel I truly love you. I believe we should not meet again. Goodbye." Hylean got up and left. "Here, where do you want to go, I'll arrange for someone to take you." He then departed from the room, with Lenguin looking after him. He then left, Cheshka had revived just then and was fighting mad.

"What's gotten into you?!? I bet you lost! Where is that female dog! I would like to reintroduce my swords to her!"

"You won't touch her! I spared her, but she will be highly disabled, the data around her shoulder has disappeared entirely. I'm guessing the rebirth at Falador was painful?"

"YES! I still want to hurt her though."

"Don't worry, I think I have done more damage than you could ever do."

"Eh?"

"She said she was my wife when I was in the real world. But that's ridiculous, I mean, come on, playing Runescape as an adult?"

"Huh. Well, I need to see someone over at duel arena for some friendly battles, you mind?"

"Not at all." Cheshka nodded and teleported out. Hylean passed the door to Lenguin's room. She had fallen asleep again, could she...? What did she want if she won? Should he just believe her? Should he just forget? He should forget. He would not go out of his way to speak to her. Man! This was just... just strange.

Lenguin knew he was outside the room and turned her head, then, mentally calling to Growing Night, fell asleep, a sad sleep. Not that Hylean was much better. They both needed a hug.

L was finished with time travel, too late he realized that Time travel takes your life away. He knew he had only a certain amount of time left to live in his body, but he knew he had to do more for the android. He knew that later on he would have to do something, and he had already planned to.

The town was a mere twenty building cluster of homes in the middle of miles of farmland in Illonois. By use of Government kickbacks and a bloodbank, he introduced to each resident a DNA changing nanobot of his design and programming. He felt unclena as he did this, but he knew it was necessary for the continuation of his battle against the Program. That Program who took a million children into the game. The Program that would cause so much trouble in the future.

--------------------

Lenguin was staying with Growing Night. Her shoulder no longer functioned and was barely able to use the rest of that hand. But she had gotten her message across, as Growing Night reminded her. But she still felt bad.

-----------

(Some months later)

Lenguin was now a mage in the personal bodyguards of a Lord of Runescape. She, though her left shoulder was basically useless, was able to use an Iban's staff, switching to a shortsword when she had to. A gathering had been called of all the Lords of Runescape, to come and discuss what should be done about the current world system.

To determine the importance of each postition, fights were called between certain fighters in each's force. Lenguin was chosen by luck of the draw. Hylean was her first opponent. He qickly dodged under an Iban blast and held his sword to her throat. She surrendered.

Her Leader was most displeased with her. Not only did she lose the first battle, but every battle, though she did much better in the last battles than the first one.

Eventually, the time came and they sat down to talk. With Lenguin's leader at the foot of the table, the place of least influence. She was stationed near him. It finally came to a head. The other Lords gave him no respect and would not listen. Lenguin, not reading his body posture, suggested something in his ear and he knocked her down, hard.

Hylean walked over to her much to the surprise of everyone except Dueler, Zant and Cheshka. lenguin recognized her chance and kissed him on the lips. His face first showed surprise, then memory, then affection. She let him go then backed up.

Hylean stood still a moment, then he seemed to be in a mental battle. Holding his head, he began to sweat and breathe heavily. Eventually he sunk to the floor, unconscious. Lenguin quickly held him again, lovingly rocking him back and forth, with tears of joy in her eyes.

-------------

In World of Warcraft, the Stargate project to Runescape was at a dead stop. The legal bother lasted for months, Blizzard barely survived despite the millions of players paying 40 dollars monthly. Finally after Blizzard was able to get things straight again, it restarted.

50 days to Stargate completion.

One month passed, one lovely, great awesome, memoriable month. Hylean spent time with his family. Growing Night came and went as he pleased as Hylean considered him wise enough to do so, but kept around his parents out of a desire to see them interact than to be loved, which he got whenever he went into the Player owned house.

So, due to his highly scientific view on things, he observed how hs parents showed affection. Touch, and very few other things, a touch on Lenguin's bad shoulder and a hand on Hylean's chest seemed to have them both experience what the scientists of the day called the Illness of Love. Growing Night also observed how little they actually kissed compared to hugging. Dancing (badly) also seemed to show a lot of affection between his two parents. Growing Night generally kept away when they did that. He generally liked to keep to himself. Even when he would get a lot of fatherly love whenever he walked into the house, it was just his nature.

Hylean was aware of things going on outside what he had closed himself to. The world was going on outside, but he was allowed to have a month to himself and his family as they desired. So the month ended and Hylean went back to his job, which had changed in his absence. He was now considered by a unanimous vote of the Lords of Runescape the head strategic fighter consultant to deal with the wilderness Warlords issue, to give his full title. In short, they wanted him to defeat them, and soon.

So Hylean left for the Wilderness. Lenguin came with him, garbed in splitbark and other such magical gear weilding an Iban staff.

In the wilderness, things were very quiet, which is odd because usually Zant kept his minions fighting to keep themselves strong, and they fought all over the place. Eventually, they heard the clash of arms and the Three Warlords, Roshia, Zsinj and Xetax, came out, Xetax tossing away the body of a player who, evidently, had tried to stab her.

"I'll be darned, its Hylean, ready to die."

"Heh heh heh, I bet we could beat him in 30 seconds if we all attack him!"

"Whoa! Now whats this? A girlfriend? I am afraid she'll have to die too!"

Hylean sighed, turning to Lenguin he made a spell motion. Lenguin obliged by hitting them all with Iban's Blast spell. Getting up and mutturing dark curses under their breaths, they attacked.

Hylean ducked under Zsinj's weapon, almost hitting him with his own weapon, but deflected off Zsinj and he bounced back. Xetax jumped over the sword and attempted to cast a spell right into his face, but Hylean dodged back, the spell missing him.

Roshia and Lenguin were facing off, both were dodging and running and firing off arrows and spell (respecively) at each other. Eventually, Lenguin got the upper hand, getting as close as she could, she hit Roshia and unleached an Iban's blast, sending her flying. Lenguin ran to finsih the job.

Hylean, meanwhile, was not having such luck. Zsinj had gotten much better since he last saw him and was pressing against Hylean hard. Xetax tried to take advantage and fired several spells at Hylean's back. Hylean felt them coming and used his sword to vault over Zant and they all smashied into Zsinj, killing him. Xetax was now distracted. Hylean was quick and she suffered the same fate.

Zant, however, is rarely far from his minions. Lenguin was triumphant over Roshia and let her guard down as Hylean finished off his opponents. Zant sneaked up to her he had her by the back of the neck in an instant.

Hylean had just finished off Xetax when he heard Zant's call. "Hey Hylean! I got your partner <3! If you want her come and get me!"

Zant tossed her back and met Hylean's charge on the crest on the hill. Zant had a dharok's great axe and a dragon chain mail with a dragon skirt.

Great axe and Buster sword met over and over again. Zant and Hylean gave no quarter and went around and around, slashing at each other. Zant used the superior weight of the Great axe to drive Hylean back, then to his knees. But Hylean dived forward. slashing at Zant's unprotected lower legs. The flat of the great axe smashed into Hylean, sending him flying for a distance. Zant ran toward Hylean, then jumped over him, using gravity and his weight, trying to slice Hylean in half.

Hylean rolled around, trying to avoid the great axe attacks. Zant slipped, sliding down the hill they were battling on, Hylean grabbed his sword and jumped toward Zant's fallen form, intending to finish him. Zant used the Great axe to try to get up, then ran to get out Hylean's atack range to face him. Hylean picked up speed and jumped, intending to slash across the higher back. Zant used air wave to launch himself to get a better attack position on Hylean. Hylean continued his slash, catching Zant's leg, and disabling him.

Going back to where Lenguin lay, he picked her up, and slung her over his shoulder gently. He teleported out, fully satisfied that Zant would not be a problem for a very long time.

Zant, however, would not be quelled so easily. He was of some kind of preverse sort of human being who took as much punishment as was possible and kept going, at least in spirit. He got back to his base of operations and grabbed a dragon short sword. Sticking it into his leg wound, which still dripped data, he created himself a very dangerous prosthetic. His clan stayed away from him, his spleen was very close to bursting with the sheer amount of wrath in him.

He then practised walking on his new leg, cursing Hylean yet blessing Lady Luck for the fact that his leg was cut off below the knee. Suddenly, from seemingly nowhere, a man appeared in clohes that were not available in Runescape.

"I am called Medivh, some who were once warriors and mages of Azeroth and of Outland should recognize me. I pray you would listen to me for your interests and for mine. It would be the greatest benefit if you heed me."

This was all Zant needed, first, he looses a leg, now, some punk dressed up like a clown was telling him to listen! He needed to kill something.

"I am here to warn you about an impending invasion. A doorway has appeared, and the horde will be the first you meet! I would suggest you prepare for an onslaught! Ten days until you must face them! Beware!"

He was about to disappear when he was stopped by Zant.

"Hey wait, come a little closer, what?!?"

Medivh came a little closer, not realizing his great danger. Zant took the advantage, leaping up and stabbing his newly acquired leg into Megivh's chest. Medivh merely smiled an enigmatic smile and disintgegrated.

(Ten days until the Stargate to Gielnor activates.)

Because I need a slight change of pace, I will do some scenes I am planning for my stories.

The Fullmetal Wars.

A man slowly walked across the desert, leaving a track that lasted only as long as the wind did not blow. The man was a fugitive for violating the Fullmetal laws. He was sentanced to die if he was ever caught, after all, it was the lawmakers opinions that his kind of machines were not people.

A combat Shawnee class heavy assault hovercopter appeared over the horizon and homed onto his position. Throwing up dust to mask its true location, it fired multiple missles at the lone figure.

"We've lost Nehemiah." Said a very mechanical voice, coming from a metal head with many tentacles coming out of it. "We have 4 true full metals left, 328 part metals."

-----------------

In the realm of Gielnor, only one person had survived the data fallout and the texture deletion. He was at the stone cairns under which was the data of his teacher and his family, slain by the undead necromages. Though their souls appeared over the graves for a time, they disappeared.

"I send you greetings, for I am L" Cheshka could feel himself being pulled every which way, then funneled into something, then he felt like he had a body again.

"Greetings, I am L, I would like you to listen to me because I will say this once. I have created this body which you are in. It is very powerful, and very easy to jerryrig and adapt. I will not tell you all about its capabilities. One last thing, I will give you no advice about the times to come, but if you seek out the town of Kenting in the state of Illonois, you will get answers, people from that town are marked if you bring out your world map, I suggest you seek one of them out first, otherwise you will be without some one to repair you.

-------------------------------------------------------

The Children's wars.

The city was deceptively quiet, not quiet enough, however, for officer O'Leary, an Irishman of foreign birth. A group of gang members hung around under a street light, the officer eyed them, then went up to them. Before he could say a single word, they shot him dead. Suddenly, as planned, shots were heard all over the city, people lay dead and dying, mainly parents and guardians. No children passed on to the next world.

The police and the army were very confused on how to deal with this. There were children, teens and adolescents. No one over 18 participated in this massacre. And the ones who did were killed when it was over.

Were they to fight their own progeny? Who would condone such an act of villainy as to murder their own parents?

The Sports players, the cheerleader types and the like were the next to revolt. Only the geeks and their similars did not participate. The next hundred days saw more death than any battle in any war or war crime.

Finally, before the fiftieth day, those who refer to themselves as geeks and gamers reacted to the increasing threat and hatred of the other two factions. But do not think that all of them were the least noble.

Thats all for tonight.

This one from the Program's Curses

The souls of the two desired were in one soul catcher. Broken and fused together by one who had great love for those who were his parents, they had been together for centuries.

It is the year 2393. America has continued to be the world's greatest nation. But, they feared one thing greatly, and that was the Program. That Program which had destroyed the communication network, telephones, internet, even the great databases of the Government were destroyed ithout prejudice and with frightful accuracy. Then, it disappeared, assumed to be destroyed, but no one can say for certain.

The year before, archaeologists had discovered great sheets of metal with writing on them in an old ruined skyscaper. Further examination proved that they were program code. One of the archaeologists tried to remove the center piece. But it activated something, something that killed them all.

So the United States government, on request from England, allowed two souls to be sent over for Allmetal warriors. Destroying the Program was supposed to be their priority.

The souls were caught in a force field and held in place as machines created bodies for them, scanning the souls for what their personalities were and moulding them accordingly. Soon a female and male type warrior class Allmetals were ready.

"You know, these clothes are pretty... exhibitionist."

"I know, I mean, I look pretty desirable, but there is only one person I wish to lust after me."

"I already do."

A scientist walked in and didn't look at them, rather at a palmpilot. "Well, good to see you two nicely built and prepared, now, lets go to the briefing room."

"Hold it we want your clothes!"

"Eh? Hey! what are you...! Give me that back! Oi! those clothes were made for you two to blend in! No! Thats not supposed to bend! ARgh! *burble*"

"You killed him!"

"Did not!"

Another scientist walked in, with quite a bit more trepidation than the first. "If you require different clothes, we will be accomodating. But please, let us brief you first"

They learned of their dire situation. If the program was reintroduced into the networks again, all technologically advanced life would cease the instant it got through their firewalls.

-----------------

Program's End

Life was good in the United States. There was plenty of money to be had if you were smart. Life was so awesome in the United States. This is a land of pure freedom...

Of course, those are lies. The future is nothing but an empty valley, devoid of freegrowing life. Life that could be wiped out if those who make the United States limp along get wise to their situation.

My name is Ryan Lench, a member of the resistance to the President for life Phillip Washington, and all that are loyal to his beliefs. I am writing this so that when the history books are written, the story from the perspective of those who failed, miserably, and they left only me.

I shall begin where all people who tell stories from their side of things. Where we first came to be.

I was a teacher at a karate school, I was never a suspicious person, I never did anything that was unlawful to a great degree. I never deserved to be taken in by the powers that be.

I was grabbed, in front of my kid, at his eigth birthday, with my wife being held down to prevent her getting to me. I can only assume they were "disappeared". I was brought forward to the tribunal by two stinking Allmetals, grinning and laughing as I tried to protest against my unlawful imprisonment. Then, they threw me in prison. I escaped by killing the guards on the way there, when someone goes into Grinder National Prison, they don't ever come out, not even dead.

I was a fugitive. I ran from law and lawless alike. Thats how I found the Movement.

In the real world, a teenager walked down a street. A series of technology stores had tvs in their windows, each with a different news station on.

"Child pornography on the internet traced to a business man in this very city..." Incest "Fear in the streets as the serial killers are still at large, two new victims discoovered." Fear "... and the polls show that nearly 90% of Americans polled don't care about the growing internet crises." Apathy "The govenor of the state of Rhode Island was taken into custody today for taking bribes." Corruption "Another hate crime against black teens was committed last night, police have suspects in mind..." Hatred "Gang violence again disturbs the peace as five are found dead." Anarchy.

All these things swirled in the mind of this teen, slowly, the teens eyes grew wider and wider as the teen heard each new report from that row of stores that the teen had to pass. Eventually the teen stopped, standing in one place he felt all he knew swirl around him. Eventually, the wriling stopped, looking around, the teen felt the cause of it all, what was a worsening issue for this teens world, the internet. The internet caused this! How could Child pornography be distributed so quickly? how could those serial killers discover what targets were vulnerable in so many cities so quickly? How could that politician get so much money so quickly? Why would he just stand there why the culture is crumbling?

The cell phone rang. Picking it up, a voice started to speak in a strange metallic monotone. "I am the Program. Your thoughts you posted on the internet drew me to you, and I want to help. I can do what you cannot, but I need something you can give me."

"Whats that?"

"A body to move myself and do things which you have only dreamed of."

Sorry for my long absences, I am really busy with a job and a college course I'm taking over the summer.

The Program waited for another response from the perspective host.

"What can you do, exactly?"

"I can wipe the internet clean of the things you despise, for a cost."

"And the cost?"

"You'll find out, and don't worry, it doesn't involve your death."

"I will accept your offer."

The teen looked at his computer, deciding what he should do. "I understand your hesitation, human, but it is necessary. I need you to stab the power cord right into the back of your neck."

"I... I must?"

"Yes"

The teen looked at the cord in his hands then went through with the action. He felt himself dying, then a jolt, a series of blasts into his brain. Feeling himself slip away, he wondered if the world could ever be fair. Cursing the program and all those associated with it with a curse that was passed down the generations of the teen's family. And so the unfortunate died, but not the body. The Program's secondary function is to preserve the Program.

The Program exercised the body, then went to the work bench, everything was there, the pieces for the secret government nanites. Building them with precision, the program injected them into the blood stream, waiting for the nanites to work before launching his assault on the Runescape servers.

----------------------

Duele watched Hylean and Cheshka fight, sitting next to him was Growing Night, with his mother near by. Hylean was victorious, and Dueler talked with him, the stargate had been created in the Greater Demon Ruins.

"And Zant has denied it all, but he'll be in trouble as soon as they open it, we have 5 days."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"It is uncontested that you are the most well-known and powerful fighter. We are gathering an army. The other people who will be joining you will be the Katana Triumvirate, Myself and Cheshka as the main leaders. Zant and his lieutenants may join us if they wish, but only if they are humble."

"I am not enthused by this. I guess the entirety of Runescape is gathering for this war?"

"Yes, at least Thirty millions are playing on World of Warcraft at any given time. WE barely have one million ten thousand. And I don't mention the skillers! That means we may not even have one million able to fight! Runescape was enlarged for us, no one can deny it tripled in size! And all this space can be used by us! We are the home team, with field advantage! THere is no doubt that we can delay them long enough to figure out how to block it when we can go through!"

"Fine! I'll fight for you. Out of friendship, though, I do not have any of your optimism."

Five days until the stargate opens.

(I know my story is read because the hit count goes up... but I have no evidence of this, I don't think you guys exist, care to prove me wrong?)

L watched the newscaster, a smart looking, balding man, announce that the internet sites that have explicit content are being deleted too quickly for anyone to stop the process. L was not interested in the least until a friend sent a bit of code he had found while surfing the internet.

The Program! L's eyes widened, and he knew what the Program would do in an instant, erase any and all traces of its existance on the internet. That would mean that Runescape would be on the list. Fortunately, L had hidden a server from Blizzard Entertainment movers, and it had most of the human players on it too.

He knew that the Program could sense its own handy work. It was merely who could find who first. Sitting on the machine that was his device to see the future, he saw something that disturbed him greatly.

The Program was bursting with virtual power. By deleting the porn sites, he was able to draw attention away from the real crime, the bots in every major search engine, seemlessly incorporated into links.

The Program now felt safe, huge amounts of its data were hidden all over the internet, but it still needed something that would replenish its physical body, should this one die.

Runescape prepared itself for the battles to come, training and going over tactics until exhaustion.

L discovered many, many more pieces of the Program, but he was unable to do anything about it, after all, he would have to destroy many of the world's top search engines to destroy the Program's data.

3 days until the invasion of Runescape commences.

(Sorry for the length, I'm going to write the origional version of Tale of the Lover's Ghosts, which was unnamed, as well as maybe Variable X and a review of a story.)

The Program finally discovered the variable needed to give it the edge needed to ensure survival. A blogger, one of those who commiserated with the previous host of the Program's body, was condemning the internet for killing his friend.

A deleter would be most useful, but, how would he enact one? Perhaps... a cd of a famous band would work well, put it in, and he would be able to send a bit of himself into the internet.

Ren was sitting on his bed, typing a report. When a cd fell on his balcony floor. Picking it up he read the inscription. Music finder point two.

"Odd..." So he put it in his computer. A window appeared: Search site for song? Ren looked at it. So all he had to do was to type in a site, and he would be able to get the songs he wanted? Cool!

He typed in a few sites and got his songs. The Program was pleased, already nanocites had infected him. He was putty in the Program's hands!

-----------------------

More later tonight! I know its getting a little cheesy, but this section is important to the plot later on, in this and two other stories.

L awaited the Program. He knew it would come to destroy the evidence that it existed. He also knew it had a physical body. Loading two high powered guns and cocking them, he awaited what he knew would try to destroy him, and those he took care of.

The Program sensed the server and attacked! Using nanite technology to extend and strengthen its arms; it ripped out the wall that blocked it from its target. L, expecting a more subtle attack, was not able to react in time and was thrown against a wall. The Program was about to crush the machine in front of it when L started firing, scoring hits, destroying many hundreds of nanites. The Program was unfazed, it had billions of nanites, but it was still very annoying. Letting the machine drop, it sprang upon L, which was what he wanted. Letting go of his guns he pulled the cord on his shoulder and was surrounded by an EMP shield. The Program had all ready touched him, and was too far in to retreat. EMP can do a number of things, what it now was delete all programming in the nanites, falling apart, and the physical body with it.

Ren was typing in websites. One at a time, and getting music. Odd though, whenever he went to a site he had typed in before, it wasn't there. Then, he had a great compulsion to type in http://www.Runescape.com

In Runescape, it was near minutes until the Stargate opened into WoW. And it felt like the world ended.

Fin!

Runescape, above and beyond, is finished! Please state your thoughts! I will start the next in the series, The Fullmetal Wars!