Dharok's Great Axe for Strength Training?

ThreeRivers1

:?: I notice that Dharok's Great Axe gives a great strength and slash bonus, but is it useful for training strength (and is 'slash' even a strength option)? I know it's slow, but with the huge bonuses, it seems better than most other options. Any thoughts on this?

P.S. I do most of my training playing Pest Control, so defence does not matter, just strength xp. :)

99 Attack at 102 Combat. :D

ThreeRivers1.png

Now training fletching... ;)

ThreeRivers1.png

if your games are too fast for you to really get down to a low enough hp for the dh effect id stick with d scim, i might just be saying that because i hate the dharok set though :?

clansig7.gif

Just to clarify... the PC games I play are usually medium to fast. My normal method is 4 x DDS specials which usually gets me past 50 damage/zeal, then change to my abyssal whip. To move from attack to strength training (once I get 99 att) I'm thinking of changing from stab (att) to lunge (str) with the dagger, but still use the 4 x specials to get past 50 zeal, then switch to Dharok's Great Axe instead of a whip. Hopefully I'd get several good hits in before the game is over.

P.S. Yes, the answer to my sig is literally "nothing". Well done to those who worked it out. :wink:

99 Attack at 102 Combat. :D

ThreeRivers1.png

Now training fletching... ;)

ThreeRivers1.png

the barchrest ancor is fast and strong and its also good if you dont have to run much

p.s. dont look at my spelling <.<

ml417.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

refresh to see another sig =P

also click on the sig to go to The Art Bazaar

thanks to everyone who made me a sig