Ways to train ranged without hp xp

hahaha900

Only way really is to first get 3 magic (I think) then cast the spell Weaken until the next spell like it (That don't do damage), then like get 55 magic and beomce a member, alch until 75 magic. Go to pc and do your best on getting 50 damage each time (with mage) and spend points on range. Once range is 50 get a cannon (After you do quest) use that until 99 range and alch for 99 magic.

if he used pcing, then hed be training hp. you would need to become member, then just use tears of guthix, genie lamp, etc. till 50 ranged for cannon, then train ranged. up until lvl 50 i dont think theres a way to get range exp without hp exp when training range. correct me if im wrong, though ::'

Picture1.pngD-Money M&S Co.Picture1.png

newscapere4.gif

Oh, come on! What's wrong with an Uzi-wielding goblin?

One Small Favor you can do on members and use both lamps... oh wait u need above lvl 30 to use em lol srry

am lvl 16(combat) on my noob with 25 range and 18hp if that helps if your trying to get lvl 30 range first..

Tired%20Souls.gif

untitled6kv7.gif

dragonmranger,Tired%20Souls.gif

Can you use rings of recoil on pc to get hits up? Then I'd first have to get 77 mage for 40 combat, and then use the points on ranged. Because the point of making this account is just getting as high possible mage/range without HP. Oh, and another question. Do you get HP xp when you range in the ranged guild? I know you need 40 ranged to enter, but its possible to get that.