Achievement Diary - Machette

matthew_t_d

Does anyone know if the Gout Tubers in Gabooty's shop are blocked from respawning? Just curious. I'm getting really tired of cleaning up the village and getting shot by the nasties. Getting bored with it too, and it takes a lot to make me bored. I've spent hours trying to get a Tuber, and no luck yet.

Does anyone know if the Gout Tubers in Gabooty's shop are blocked from respawning? Just curious. I'm getting really tired of cleaning up the village and getting shot by the nasties. Getting bored with it too, and it takes a lot to make me bored. I've spent hours trying to get a Tuber, and no luck yet.

Yes the goutweed dont re-stock, only when players sell to it.

It's Murcaily in Tai Bwo Wannai village that gives you a Gout Tuber in My Arm's Big Adventure. Not sure if this can be repeated though, or wether you can get multiples from him, or even if this is the right kind of tuber for that matter. :(

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

It's Murcaily in Tai Bwo Wannai village that gives you a Gout Tuber in My Arm's Big Adventure. Not sure if this can be repeated though, or wether you can get multiples from him, or even if this is the right kind of tuber for that matter. :(

I tryed but he dont give u one :(

It is a different tuber so it wont work anyway. The only way I could get my tuber was to spend 3 hours chopping jungle. This was only due to someone else actually getting one not me. Luckily I had the spade needed to get it. lol.

N.B. I got one for sale 4 a small token price of only 500k if ya interested.

The BeastMaster

"If you want breakfast in bed ........ then sleep in the kitchen"

It is a different tuber so it wont work anyway. The only way I could get my tuber was to spend 3 hours chopping jungle. This was only due to someone else actually getting one not me. Luckily I had the spade needed to get it. lol.

N.B. I got one for sale 4 a small token price of only 500k if ya interested.

add alfaalfa in game