Barrows Help

88_click

Alrite im starting to do barrows. i kno most the tricks, and i have done all the wuests, and need to know wht i shuld bring inventory wise, and should i invest in a higher prayer lvl if so to wht lvl. here are my stats....

stats:

hp-54

mage-67

range 55

comba-60

prayer 47

def 35

ty for the help

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Get prayer higher, range higher, and I would get defence higher in case you need it. Also train slayer to 55 and use slayer dart for mage, very profitable there.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I'm not too sure on the specifics since I've always used magic dart. It is in the guide here.

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?page= ... _guide.htm

look under cannoning. Be sure to use prayer for ahrim & karil though since they use ranged/mage, and with 35 defense they will hurt you REALLY bad. :/ I get hit for close to 20 from ahrim's magic with level 70 dhide armor & 70 def & 70 magic.

x_exdeath_x.png

Offering 91 and 93 herblore assists. PM me in game.

You might want to use those with the ectofuntus since it gives like 450% the exp (about 280ish for d bones instead of 60!) Either that or find someone with a guilded altar that's willing to let you sacrifice bones there (guilded altars + burners = about 250 exp for each d bone)

x_exdeath_x.png

I seen some people advising you about a cannon, Trust me, It is really not worth it. Me and and a good friend, (if he reads this he will know who it is, "Paris") used to do a bit of barrows together. We seen people down there with cannons, and we figured wow what a good idea. So I went out and bought one, and its not too fun. It barely hits, even with high range, and its too slow/expensive. You'd be better of getting mage higher, mageing with prayer, and running your [wagon] off in the tunnel.

pandazt5.jpg

definite higher prayer, as prayer drains, and you will be drinking prayer pots like crazy college kids drinking alchol, but other than that, pray on all, if not just all but torag and guthans, but you may need more food if you dont.

With your stats thou, i suggest bringing prayer pots for all the brothers because you WILL want to pray on all of them, and you will most likeyly only pull off 1 trip per run, so you will have alot of time running to and from barrows to supply.

Personally, get higher stats overall before attempting. (my post was dedicated to try and help you not die) i see on average 2-3 people around your level die every day at barrows. :XD:

free stuff is good thou :thumbsup:

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Yeah I've never tried the cannon there, but that's probably about right. When you don't have the stats it's the only way though. The best solution is probably don't do barrows.

x_exdeath_x.png

You could swap Slayer Dart for Ice Rush and only pray on Dharok, Ahrim, and Karil.

The melee guys can't touch you when they're frozen, But prayer is still recomended on Dharok incase something goes....wrong....

Best thing for you to do right now is train. You need higher stats to do barrows with anything near efficiency.

Never try with less than 59 hitpoints. Dharok's max hit is 58, so unless you have 59 hitpoints, you're asking to die.

Go and train slayer. Get it up to 55, training defence. If you're not over 59 hitpoints by then, keep on training combat. Try to get at least 60 defence, too, since you'll get destroyed if you're not praying at your current levels.

Go and use magic dart there, starting off praying on everyone, then if you have good defence by then, attempting to kill Guthan, Torag, and/or Ahrim without prayer (I don't recommend taking on Ahrim like that, since with 76 defence, 77 magic, and full Karils, he still beats the crap out of me).

Also, if you use Ancients, make sure you have at least 70 magic; 5 seconds freezing from ice rush is so little time you might as well just use slayer dart since it's so much cheaper.

Not sure what else I can add. Just check the Archive of Wisdom; there are a lot of helpful guides there.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png