���¢�¢â�¬�°��â� The SICK blog of SKILLING���¢�¢â�¬�°��â� 

Nice! And give my congrats to outsanity for the d legs :XD: I noticed that our melee stats are somewhat similar. You with 75 attack and 78 str, me with 79 attack and 75 str :P Oh and 70 Def :P

I sure will :P Yeah, he got them on his FIRST iron dragon kill for his second slayer task of the day (iron dragon task that is) ...I was like....lucky :shock:

But yeah...the only reason I have like the opposite atk/str is because you probably like the whip more? :P I do too, but idk...str needs to be higher than attack usually imo... :anxious:

sick_conspir.png

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on the farming level and keep up the slayer :P.

Thanks :) I might farm a yew tree if I feel lucky enough that it won't die lol. But then again..if it does...there goes like 75K :?. And for the slayer, I hope to get 75 by 95 combat, but I doubt it ..unless I range tons of tasks lol.

sick_conspir.png

runemedci0.png

Got at lessers shortly after this incident:

lootce6.png

Story is on top of first page but...

OMG A PURE DIED AT LESSERS!!! (RIP ..he never came back so I couldn't give back..)

I'll tell the story briefly, then show an inventory picture (couldnt' do off the ground as other people were there...so I hurried)

THE STORY:

A richly dressed level 57 pure was ranging lessers with this outfit: Rune Cbow, Ranger set, glory, ghostly top, black dhide chaps+vambs, obby cape, zammy book, iron bolts. He had a cannon and msb with him...and set the cannon up and was hogging them all basically. He would range 1, and the cannon would get like 3-4 others. Apparently I didn't see him dying...but he was being attacked up close by 1 of them, he was under me ...and lagging as he didn't do anything at all. He died (I didn't know until I saw a weird looking drop pile) I picked up the following items: (NOTE...nobody else got anything, they weren't paying attention)

lootce6.png

I'll tell you for now what I got: Ranger boots, Robin Hood Hat, 808 Cannonballs, 1154 iron bolts (I'm using them currently so it'll be lower), 1154 Iron Knives (what a coincedence!), Black D'hide Chaps and Vambraces, 5 Sharks, Ring of Dueling (2), Rune Crossbow, And some minor runes.

*NOTE* I had to unbank some of these items, my inventory afterwards was full of my first trip stuff and his items filled my full inv, i banked some to make sure incase I died I wouldn't lose it rofl.

sick_conspir.png

:shock: Nice deathpile.

Thanks :) Oh btw...that's the pure in the rune medium picture...the one in ghostly in the safespot.

good luck mate ::' post on my blog :?:

Nice! I wish i was there when the pure died, and d'you have a cannon for the cannon balls?

Nope lol, but he said he'd sell to me for 550k...but I declined =\.

sick_conspir.png

wow @ deathpile!

~ColossuS~

Thanks :) *NOTE* he did come back later about 1 hr afterwards....I asked if he wanted it back, and he said no because it was his fault that he "lost connection" and he deserved it apparently. It seemed a bit stupid, but he actually bought the cballs back from me for 200 ea and used them with his cannon he kept!

G2g golfing now...cya later! :D

sick_conspir.png

wow @ deathpile!

~ColossuS~

Thanks :) *NOTE* he did come back later about 1 hr afterwards....I asked if he wanted it back, and he said no because it was his fault that he "lost connection" and he deserved it apparently. It seemed a bit stupid, but he actually bought the cballs back from me for 200 ea and used them with his cannon he kept!

He sounds quite rich :XD: But you are a lucky .... I never get any good death piles :P

2j3qh46.jpg

Hi there, nice blog and good luck. I have 1 question for you : How do you make the things in your first post.. like this : (example)

- goals (if you click on it, it opens up with pics, text, etc...)

- then there are more of these "maps" :D in them.

Now is my question. What is the BBcode for those things?

wow @ deathpile!

~ColossuS~

He sounds quite rich :XD: But you are a lucky .... I never get any good death piles :P

Heh, he WAS. And thanks, you'll get one eventually :)

Just got this level (well...before I left to golf):

untitledzh9.png

sick_conspir.png

Hi there, nice blog and good luck. I have 1 question for you : How do you make the things in your first post.. like this : (example)

- goals (if you click on it, it opens up with pics, text, etc...)

- then there are more of these "maps" :D in them.

Now is my question. What is the BBcode for those things?

[hide=whatever_title_you_want]

then put text+pictures in

then you type [/hide.] without the . :)

[hide=whatevertitleyouwant] text in here/pictures like normal [/hide]

And thanks! :)

sick_conspir.png