���¢�¢â�¬�°��â� The SICK blog of SKILLING���¢�¢â�¬�°��â� 

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you have awesome stats. Kind of like me a well-rounded character..

Like on the first page you do need a well-rounded accoutn for a quest cape which I could go for at 224, and only 13 quests left to finish. Sadly these are all the harder quests or the one I need a few more levels for, and being f2p I can't do them as of right now..

But good job ony our part. :P

Man, you have awesome stats. Kind of like me a well-rounded character..

Like on the first page you do need a well-rounded accoutn for a quest cape which I could go for at 224, and only 13 quests left to finish. Sadly these are all the harder quests or the one I need a few more levels for, and being f2p I can't do them as of right now..

But good job ony our part. :P

Thanks :) Goodluck getting your cape..13 quests will breeze by..trust me ;)

And yes..cheers! :thumbsup:

sick_conspir.png

Wow what can i say nice everything! hehe You've reminded me i have some goals to get on top of. :P I will be checking back i expect lots more levels ^_^

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Wow what can i say nice everything! hehe You've reminded me i have some goals to get on top of. :P I will be checking back i expect lots more levels ^_^

Thanks lol, that's about all i can say <3: I'm sure you'll get on "top of" your goals! ;) I'll try to get some more levels for ya.

Bump.

1 thing...in your clan Forbidden Pictures. I have one thing I have to say: I hate "Random H" He's a [bleep]ing douche. He's the one who house lured my main Pikemaster25 to his "70 con" party and scammed me out of my green phat, dragon, fury, infinity, etc. Talk to him about it too? I'd like them back..or part of it.. -.-

sick_conspir.png

Nice quest cape, good luck on your goals. Ever need someone to talk to pm me :XD:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Bump! The clue I did isn't worth posting...here's the reward:

13 Noted Lobsters, Magic Longbow, Rune Pickaxe, and Black D'hide Chaps.

Took me 1 hr, Zamorak Mage, every part was in wildy except 1. Puzzle box, 2 emote clues, and a coordinate+box clue.

Lame. I never get good rewards :cry:

sick_conspir.png