���¢�¢â�¬�°��â� The SICK blog of SKILLING���¢�¢â�¬�°��â� 

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote yes too. :P

Okay, i'll put your vote in ;)

I hope it's not Friday, because I have to go to Hartlars 1700 party ;)

What 1700 party is this? Dang, I'm so unpopular I didn't even hear about my own party. :uhh:

Umm..yeah...Wrong Person I guess ROFL. I'm sorry...it's somebody on TIF though..I guess I have a bad memory :(

Good luck with all your goals!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you! ::'

sick_conspir.png

Failed getting the cape...I had it all perfect, got to jad...then healers came, i killed them all but 1 (or so i thought) so i started killing jad...a bit nervous and I didn't see the one healer I didnt get off jad..behind him, he healed him to full hp and I attacked him and he got stuck..I started attacking jad again and I missed a prayer by getting off track or something...maybe better luck tommorow-im depressed currently. Ever since I've tried for the cape today everything has either gone wrong or sucked [wagon]. Sorry.

Goodnight.

I NEED SUPPORT! :cry:

sick_conspir.png

Sorry to let you guys down...but I died again, I had all the healers lined up...I decided to kill all but one (idk if that was bad)...but I had them all attacked so they shouldn't heal jad. But yet I was doing fine...taking dmg from them every so often, and killing jad. But they kept healing him!! I couldn't get them off him...all 4 of them would heal him in different orders...So I eventually ran out of sara brews..and i was at 17 hp..had 2 doses of super restore and I got hit for a 17 when my mom called up to me and I died. Too bad.

I am NOT going to get a fire cape for a long while I have decided. It is too glitchy, and too stressful for me. I get mad when I don't get it and I don't think I should do that over pixels. I am going to do other things now..probably slayer.

I still want to be a barrows pure, so that won't change. I was hoping to get it at a lower combat. Too bad...I think it's rigged anyway, healers shouldn't heal him when I have them lined up and I had attacked each one once..and made sure I got them all. There's no way to kill him if that happens. Unless you have massively good Hp, Range, and Prayer.

Sick Out. (lol)

Please suggest what I should do next? :S

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

sick_conspir.png

Stop talking to yourself! :XD:

Good luck, I don't know what you should do next :-k

I'm sorry..it's an inherited trait in my family .. not really :-w

Thanks :) I don't know either..I guess...slayer...ranged...strength...boredom? Meh. :uhh:

Thanks for posting all the same! ::'

sick_conspir.png