���¢�¢â�¬�°��â� The SICK blog of SKILLING���¢�¢â�¬�°��â� 

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work! Quest Cape=Hawt, though I have to say Agility=Just a bit hawter. (Thanks for posting on my blog btw).

But nice work on the 75 fletching! I never fletch. Like at all, but you seem to have a knack for it!

Good luck with your goals, and nice bank! *envies organization*

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

Nice work! Quest Cape=Hawt, though I have to say Agility=Just a bit hawter. (Thanks for posting on my blog btw).

But nice work on the 75 fletching! I never fletch. Like at all, but you seem to have a knack for it!

Good luck with your goals, and nice bank! *envies organization*

Yeah...I like the quest cape too...but I wish it could be trimmed Oo. I've never really seen the agility cape in person...so I can't vouch for that, but I have seen a trimmed mining cape..omgggg <3: (Lover Romeo FTW). And NP man, I liked your blog..I'll be sure to keep an eye on it ;)

As for fletching...I had 99 on my main (if you don't know that lol) so I have the idea on where to click and everything (fast, not just normal clicking :P) I really don't want this to be my first actual 99 to be fletching..again. But we'll see what happens. If I like a skill, I'll train it until I'm bored lol. I hope you try to get into fletching, it's not all that bad once you get 70! (Yew Longs)

Thanks for the words of encouragement, and I try to keep it organized, although at some items it can be hard to know where to place an item exactly :P So ..yeah :(

Quests are great, hawt cape. <3:

Good luck fletching!

Thanks, same to you :P (I visited your blog) Grats on cape and 83 slayer/97 attack (almost that is :P)

Thanks for the encouragement! <3:

sick_conspir.png

Nice blog :) Good luck on your goals.

PS. How much each are you buying (fruit) tree seeds for? I got loads of them :wink:

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

That 75 Fletching pic was like 20 mins after I got it...so this one isn't as fast as you think it is! :P

76 Fletching:

untitledau2.png

::'

Nice blog :) Good luck on your goals.

PS. How much each are you buying (fruit) tree seeds for? I got loads of them :wink:

Thanks man :) I'll check your blog out too when I get back from my small break..and to the fruit tree seeds, offer? (PM on rs..or here) I don't really have set prices. But I'd love to buy them :thumbsup:

sick_conspir.png

Good luck on all goals..

Hope you make it..

~ColossuS~

Thanks! I hope I do too :|

Good luck with all your goals, your blog is really fun to read and really interesting as well. Your bank is awesome, makes me jealous. :P

Good luck dude! :D

Thanks for the compliment on my blog for once :P I was really wondering if it was okay if it was in [hide] format for mostly the whole thing. As for my bank...if you're serious, then thanks <3: But I don't find it worthy enough for somebody as cool as you to be jealous of LOL :XD:

Thanks for the support! :thumbsup:

sick_conspir.png

Sorry, I missed the picture..so I had to kinda make the level thing up from other pictures lol.

77 Fletching:

untitledjg3.png

Very nice blog! Great goals ::'

Going for 90 strenght too, wanna race? :P

Thanks man <3:

I am going for 90 str too...but...I guess I can race ya, but you'll win for sure lol. Because every 5 combat levels (well 4 for me ..95) I skill up 100 level (like 1600 total when I get 95) ...so I'll be slow getting it :P But w/e lol.

sick_conspir.png

Grats on 78 Fletching...

Good luck with stringing :D

and nice QP Cape :D

Thanks x3 :)

Stringing hurts my hand FTL. I remember stringing like 60K magic longs (or maybe..yew) to get 99 from like 91 on my main...1K every 18 mins...lets let not talk about that feeling. LOL.

<3:<3:

sick_conspir.png

Wow you have so much content in your blog, it makes mine look wimpy :lol: I commend you for crafting your own nats, cutting/stringing your own logs then alching them! :D That takes a lot of patience.

Best of luck with your goals to come! You're doing wonderfully so far! :thumbsup: \:D/

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

GRATZ now no more school and rs time lol but i'll be leaving for vacation soon so no more RS for two months :( owell.

Congratz man and awsome good luck for 1500 total.

P.S i'll buy all ur med helms add: Ambrose273 :thumbsup: \' :XD:

P.S.S Congrats again

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

Good luck!

Why not think about getting prayer to 70 as well - that would be 23 at 70? =P

NO MERCH - NO PEST CONTROL - NO SOUL WARS

Lowest combat (only sub-90) on the TIF high scores list

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

Wow you have so much content in your blog, it makes mine look wimpy :lol: I commend you for crafting your own nats, cutting/stringing your own logs then alching them! :D That takes a lot of patience.

Best of luck with your goals to come! You're doing wonderfully so far! :thumbsup: \:D/

Thanks :P I think your blog is apparently better though lol, Goodluck once again on 99 Herblore. And thanks for "commending" me. It got a bit boring..but I'm halfway done...lol. It's worth it in the end.

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement! <3:

GRATZ now no more school and rs time lol but i'll be leaving for vacation soon so no more RS for two months :( owell.

Congratz man and awsome good luck for 1500 total.

P.S i'll buy all ur med helms add: Ambrose273

P.S.S Congrats again

Lol, yay indeed! School is boringgg. :-w Have fun on your vacation! Imo...that'd be better than rs...depending on your destination lol. Bring me back a souvenir!

Thanks for your support and I added ya since Moonshadow isn't online atm..and he hasn't added me in RS. Sorry moon :S Maybe when I get more..

P.S Will do!

P.S.S Thanks again LOL.

Good luck!

Why not think about getting prayer to 70 as well - that would be 23 at 70? =P

Lol, but I want to be a barrows "pure" :P So 52 prayer is where I'll stay ...unless I REALLY want it. I had 71 prayer on my main, so I could've had 70+ there :P Too bad rofl. But I guess I can just say I have 70+ stats except prayer... :oops:

Thanks man! Nice skills...you own me.

sick_conspir.png