mods please close

banner3gd3.png

[hide=What happened recently? A small scimmy pk!! not much but its my first pk as a tank ranger!]

I got 64 range and went for a lil pking! i found a partner and we fooled around in lvl 1 wildy, this guy fought me and alot of ppl were around me talkin and ect, he was not hittin alot, but anyways i was ownin him and then my buddy came bak from bankin and we owned him, i got the kill, and also shared with him as well

sorry for no kill message

mhkpk1gw8.png

[/hide]

[hide=Newest Picture! 66 Ranged!!!]

66rangeev8.png

<3:

[/hide]

Since you have read this far, you must post now or else you shall feel the wrath of orange!

My words of wisdom

Try your hardest to achieve the goal you wanted to achieve the most in life, then the goal is bound to succeed.

~Mhkagent

[hide=Goals]

I have alot of goals to accomplish as a f2p, will change when i become p2p

mhkagent.gif

mhkagent.gif

mhkagent.gif

Defeating Rulerdavid in a DM - After i achieve 80+ range

[/hide]

THE GOAL THAT IM CURRENTLY WORKING ON

-My cash to 20m - currently 3.9-4m in items

How? I will be merchanting with ores and bars

-Range to 70 - currently 66

How? Training at lesser demons or moss giants on crandor, lots of sniping spots so i shouldnt get hit alot, and also thx to rulerdavid now i have a snipin spot at ankous!

[hide=Old Level Up Pics]

Oldest to newest

52rangeio6.png

53rangetk8.png

54rangehw4.png

55rangegt7.png

56rangetj9.png

57rangebh9.png

58rangeke8.png

59rangeci5.png

60rangeng1.png

61rangesj6.png

62rangewu6.png

63rangeag5.png

64rangeth9.png

65rangeyx3.png

[/hide]

[hide=Race To 70(68) Range! M 4 G 1 C A have quit the race!!]

This is a small race to 70 ranged, new racer!

Me -

mhkagent.gif

Popchicken32

popchicken32.gif[/hide]

Stats

Beginning Stats

PS. I hate skilling so dont flame about my low craftin/wc/fm and ect.

beginningstatsop6.png

Current Stats

Sorry that some of them is not shown in the high scores, those are either unchanged or only progressed by a little bit

barrowsmranger,mhkagent.gif

[hide=Journal & Trade Log]

[hide=Trade Log]

In this section i will try to keep tracking of the items i sell, big buying trades and other interesting stuff

Item(amount) - Player that bought

6/8/2007

Nothing much today, i didnt get to log on much either

6/7/2007

Iron ores(1800) - Russellhonda

Coal(3000) - Inh0ltz

Coal(3000) - Majorpaine09

6/6/2007

Didnt really sell anything today

6/5/2007

Coal(2450) - Lord Aharit

6/4/2007

Dont comment about today.. couldnt even log on

6/3/2007

Iron ores(2000) - rockranger1

Coal(6000) - rockranger1

6/2/2007

Dont really know.. didnt log on really much except bought some coal, no business today =(

6/1/2007

Some random stuff to ppl in world 1.. wasnt really payin much attention at everythin.. couldnt really log on alot yesterday cause of my internet connection -_-"

[hide=May of 2007]5/31/2007

Coal(2000) - chppy wood7

Steel bars(1000) - futureprofit

Iron ores(6200) - Rulerdavid

5/30/2007

Coal(3000) - Coty530

5/29/2007

Sold quite some stuff to random ppl in world 1

5/28/2007(wow, todays a quite nice day for tradin as u can see)

Iron ores(2000) - Springfieldx

Coal(3000) - random ppl in world 1

Iron ores(1000) - random ppl in world 1

Iron ores(1000) - Lilpyro747

Coal(1350) - Gartakk

Iron ores(800) - Vivimancer

Coal(1000) - D_K_77777

Coal(1500) - Lilpyro747

5/27/2007

I dont think i sold anythin today.. didnt really play much except trained my range and stuff, bought some stuff though

5/26/2007

Iron ores(5000) - Rulerdavid

Iron ores(2000) - Peterrabbi66

5/25/2007

Iron ores(8000) - Rulerdavid

Iron ores(1000) - Peterrabbi66

Coal(4000) - greenmelf

Iron ores(4200) - oblizio

Iron ores(5000) - Outlaw Ruby

5/24/2007

Coal(1000) - vivimancer

Iron ores(1000) - Peterrabbi66

5/23/2007

Iron ores(10000) - cj spinz

Steel bars(2000) - cj spinz

5/22/2007

Iron ores(2000) - Martinb10

Iron ores(2000) - sm1 i forgot lol

5/21/2007

At niagara falls today so no trade log

5/20/2007

Iron ores (1000) - Gaikjinsama

Steel bars(2000) - Ark95

5/19/2007

Coal(9000) - Waterblast06(ZOMG TYVM, BOUGHT AT 190 EACH)

Iron ores(8000) - Tunaman456

5/18/2007

No trade log today >_<... well i did sell 8k airs and full rune at world 1...

5/17/2007

Coal 3000 - kindercrow

5/16/2007

Steel bars(2000) - Some random ppl in world 4

Iron ore(10000) - Sirius0678(TYVM)

5/15/2007

Iron ore(6300) - Sirius0678

Coal(4000) - Identitysama

Iron ore(4000) - Identitysama

5/13/2007

Iron ore(3200) - Ruler David

Iron ore(11000) - futurefrofit

Coal(5000) - futureprofit

Coal(5200) - futureprofit

Iron ores(3078) - shutuporeles(110ea^_^)

Iron ores(5600) - some random lvl 111 guy(110ea ^_^)

5/12/2007

Iron ore(5000) - futurefrofit

Coal (5700) - futurefrofit[/hide]

[/hide]

6/8/2007

Wasnt able to play much today, gained about 10k range exp and thats it, bought 500 coal so nothin much interesting

6/7/2007

Sorry for not updatin for so long, had a pretty nice day, sold quite some stuff but had a conflict with a buyer =(, o well i guess that always happens

overall a pretty nice day, i went skillin for a bit and crafted 1k minds for future uses and wc lvled up to 42 ^_^

6/6/2007

Overall a pretty nice day, i got 66 range, went pkin a lil bit and also some skillin, got 42 wc and raised about 8 lvls of my total, not bad! and also bought 7900 coal from a mod, he offered 175 ea but i gave 180 ea, oh well, also i aced the music piano solo! horray!

6/5/2007

Overall a pretty normal day, made a new mate and now we are racing to 70 ranged!! Nothin really interesting at school happened and didnt really sell much stuff, earned about 5-10k exp today, not bad actually, didnt really get to log on much buts its the best i did!

6/4/2007

Bad day.. couldnt log on much at all cause of school stuff

6/3/2007

Bad day... first i didnt log on really much cause i had to go a classmates house to do a *bleepin* project that took about 3 hours, then when i did log on i got killed in wildy, didnt really sell anythin... bad day...

6/2/2007

Omfg today was so hilarious, i went to the library and my friend was there as wel, hes lvl 74 and we decided we should fite each other no armor, we had 3 matches, the first 2 matches he pwned me cause hes 60 defence and my ranged really suked, but the thid match was soooo hilarious!!! when he came in i binded him and did a little rangin, 8 damage and he came up to me, slashed a 12 with scimmy, then i range, i hit a 12, then i range again i hit a 12 again, then i pulled out 2h and suprisinly i hit a 15, he was like screamin at me!! good fight! came home and did a little rangin, almost 65!! ^_^

6/1/2007

Bad day cause of my failure internet connection -_-", trained up some stuff and also sold some stuff as well.. didnt really gain any levels and ya... bad day i know

[hide=May of 2007]5/31/2007

Leveled to 64 range and got some kills as well, to top it off its not a bad day at all ^_^

5/30/2007

Well... i went to a friends house to do a project, didnt finish but progressed quite alot, pretty fine day as i can say, didnt get much range exp though =(

5/29/2007

Well, couldnt go on rs much cause i had like TONS AND TONS of homework! oh well... managed to finish all of it

5/28/2007

Wow.. ppl can be such ignorant noobs these days.. i was sellin 1k steel bars for 600k and this guy offers 500k, then i said 600k, then he offered 550k, and i said 600k price firm and he called me a loser.. wat a noob -_-".. he cares so much about a game that he calls ppl losers, and then he trades me and and put up 2.8m -_-".. wow im so surprised -_-"... i only had 400k at that time and whole crapload of ores, i showed to him and he called me a loser again -_-".. then he said my main got full sara *laughs* wow full sara, how surprisin, like i havent seen any of those bragger noobs, then i added him on ignore right on the next second and i happily continued my day..

well, to top it off its not so bad at all, had a few tests at school and stuff, then when i came home for some rs i sold quite alot of stuff.. (see my trade log, probably sold the most amount of items this day)

5/27/2007

Its sunday so...

Started off the day with a little bit of rs, got myself to 66 hp

then i had to go my classmates house to do this commercial project -_-"... which didnt really progress cause they were all fooling around, wasted about 2 hours of nothing -_-"

then i came home for some more rs, got 66 ranged and chatted with my friend on phone, we were talkin about how noobish the scammers r these days (lol) and thats about it.. played chinese chess with my grandfather and ended up losing cause i was tired -_-... to top it off i have to say this day stinked...

5/26/2007

A very nice day actually, i achieved 3 ranged lvls all together today! *cough cough*i was no-lifing*cough cough*, anyways i had many great trades and also thx to rulerdavid for teachin me the snipin spot in ankous!

5/25/2007

A very nice day today ^_^, had many good trades, achieved 58 range, 71 strength and 65 hits by accident... and also i got my second skull scepter since my old one was destroyed, had several tests at school -_-" but other than that its an really awesome day!

5/24/2007

A quite nice day at school! and also bought/sold quite some stuff today... got yelled at by my parents because of somethin i dont want to tell *rolls eyes*.. and thats practically it, gained some range exp and yea.. nothin much *hehe*... well at the final surprise of the day is that i achieved 57 range!

5/23/2007

Achieved 56 range today! and also i sold 10k iron ores and 2k steel bars to cj spinz, TYVM! and also i bought some stuff and thats about it, nothin really interestin at school except i got 3 tests in one class for french -_-"

other than that, its a nice and ok day!

5/22/2007

Achieved 55 range today! and also sold/bought quite some stuff... buyin from world 1 is torturous i tell u... i wouldve smashed my computer if it wasnt for the 5k iron ores i bought lmao... also made 2 new mates whos also gonna be a pker soon, not a bad day for my taste

5/21/2007

This is written in 5/20/2007, i wont be able to log on today because im goin on a trip with my parents and my friends to niagara falls... oh well i hope its gonna be fun *rolls eyes*

5/20/2007

Achieved 46 rc and 54 range today.. too lazy to post pics soo =P

Also went to Joes_So_Cool's 60 mining party, well thats about it i guess

5/19/2007

Well, i started off the day with some smithin and rangin, got to 53 range ^_^!!!!

Zomg i can wait for nuclear man to log on anymore, so i flushed out his order and sold it to sum1 else~

53rangejq7.png

5/18/2007

ZOMG! Nuclear_man2 is making me stuck on my items... i really need to sell em all or else ill get no business for days...

the picture of how i desperately need nuclearman to come on..

*pic currently not working*

and also i achieved 45 rc today

45rcwn1.png

5/17/2007

Well, just like a normal merchanting day ^_^, nothin special except i met a few scammers and i felt sorry for ppl that said they had to quit, achieved skull scepter in full inventory of salmon in less than 20 min which is a pretty nice record for me =P

5/16/2007

Wow, a really nice merchanting day, reached about 3.2m now thx to all the trades, sold 10k iron ores to Sirius0678 and 2k steel bars to some random ppl in world 4, also achieved 52 range ^_^

5/15/2007

As usual i came bak home and played some rs, trained up mage to 55 and also sold/bought alot of stuff, looks like a good day ^_^

55 mage pic:

55magexm8.png

5/14/2007

Well, after school i went to the 30 minute orchestra meetin and came home and opened rs to play for some time, just a normal merchantin day where everythin goes normal, then i was bored and bought 1k chaos and some fires and now i just got 54 mage!!

54mageuk0.png

5/13/2007

I went to play tennis with my dad this morning... >.<... man my leg hurts so much... i played like 2 hours... ow its still cracking >.<

but my joy came bak after i sold SO MUCH STUFF today!! and i also got a new perm buyer of iron ores, and hes buyin 15k a time!! 1337ness!!!

BEST DAY EVA ^_^

5/12/2007

Z0mg today was the worst day eva >.<@@!! First there was nothin fun at the library for like 5 hours... died on my pure 2+ times... lost my key when i came home and now my dad is shouting at me for losing it <.<

ive bought some stuff to restock my items... man today was just boring and noobiness... -.-

5/11/2007

Yay!! Its the start date of the blog!! Just got 60 attack today in stronghold, w00t!! and surprisingly, alot of ppl nowadays seems to be mining *wonders*, i was just buyin coal to restock up my stuff today and i was expecting a whole bunch of "27 coal" trades but i got alot of trades with 100+ ores, and i got alot new permanent sellers as well... o.O mmm... the market is always changing

Omg! im going to the library tommorow so i wont be able to edit this for some time!! curse it -_-"

[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Random Pics and Parties!]

I took this pic at fally when i was tradin with my pure cause i dont want to leave my trainin spot to trade =P

wow, a lvl 126 in world 1 fally?

random4bm0.png

I just took this pic when im bored lmao, also its in world 7

random3vg6.png

Birthday party of davidtang12!!@@

davidtangsbirthdayge7.png

The 60 Mining Party of Joes_So_Cool

joessocool60miningpartyjg3.png

random1sz3.png

random2ok5.png

[/hide]

[hide=Special Thanks To -]

Shutuporeles -

Donated over 500 lobbies when i was noob

Futureprofit -

Hes my life saver! Always there when i desperately needed to sell my stuff

Lor Sien -

He's one of my best steel bar smelter! Smelted over 3000 steel bars! Doesnt charge the extra 100 gp per bar that i offered!

Ryantos -

He's one of my best steel bar smelter! Smelted over 5000 steel bars!

Rockranger1 -

He's also one of my best steel bar smelter! Smelted over 5000 bars in less than a week

Sirius0678 -

My permanent iron ore buyer! hes also a really nice guy

Davidtang12 -

My best friend irl, hes lvl 90 and really funny sometimes

Rulerdavid -

For being an awesome friend and also teachin me how to snipe at ankous =)

If you donate/help me in any ways then your name will be on here!

[/hide]

[hide=Ending Words]

I just want to share my rs moments with you guys and this is made to encourage me to complete all my goals, thx for reading this~! and if you can plz take your time to post~!

[/hide]

grounded currently

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck.. some nice stats and cash for f2p

clickforblog.jpg

My lvl 90 and lvl 48, c1oud and waf1le, hacked, lost about 28 mil overall .

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

A Man Died - 100% F2P -Skiller/Pure Ranger

good luck (youll need it to make that much in f2p)

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

The best of luck an awesome blog u got going here!

if u ever get any steel bars im in dire need to buy some = )

Check and give me some support on my blog! Click linky!

alright ill post now :D

grounded currently

w00000000000000000000000000t s00000000000000000000000 happy!!!

sold alot of stuff today!! got a new perm buyer of iron ores!! SELLIN 15k IRON ORES BY FRIDAY!! WOOOT TODAY IS THE BEST DAY EVA!! 1337ness

grounded currently

Ohh your merchanting, I though you were making steel bars or mining or somthing. Good luck, merchanting in F2P is pretty hard but I bet you can do it, keep it up!

ty.. u too on your blog to greatness if im not mistaken?

grounded currently

heeeeeey, nice blog, and i kno how it is to get 10m when u get it :wink:

its worth it!!! :D

gl with ur goals ::'

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

heeeeeey, nice blog, and i kno how it is to get 10m when u get it :wink:

its worth it!!! :D

gl with ur goals ::'

ooooo, wonders how the 10m will look like... lol

gl on your goals too, got any new lvls so far?

grounded currently