Smoke

WeeBoab

As you know I'm not one for graphics as I know nothing about them. But I think it would be better if you took out a bit of the lighting at the top and darken the right a bit , and maybe add like a stream of light around the text. That's just what I think would look good :) I don't know how you'd go about doing that :P

Why would you want a sig of someone lighting one up? :-s

plz 2 spam more?

As you know I'm not one for graphics as I know nothing about them. But I think it would be better if you took out a bit of the lighting at the top and darken the right a bit , and maybe add like a stream of light around the text. That's just what I think would look good :) I don't know how you'd go about doing that :P

the lighting at the top is to add focal to brad :o a stream of light around the text? hmm... i think that would draw more attention to it than it has now, which wouldnt be good for the tag - u dont want the text to be the focal :o

updated with V6

Righto :P

I would still make the areas away from the character darker, that might add more focus to the centre, it's just something about that that sort of bugs me, but nothing major :P

Why would you want a sig of someone lighting one up? :-s

To be honest, this stock has been used many times in tags.

Anyway, it's nice but I hate v1, v2, and v6. I also don't like any of the text. Still, pretty good lighting and contrast and stuff. God, its been so long that I've forgotten everything. I don't even know the terms anymore.

I think V5 is the best. You have a good contrast of lighting, and it seems to draw attention to the center of it. I also like how your text doesn't draw a mass amount of attention, which, as what you said, you don't want to happen. Pretty good job. Also, what program do you use to make your graphics? Photoshop?

6g3b21v.jpg

I think V5 is the best. You have a good contrast of lighting, and it seems to draw attention to the center of it. I also like how your text doesn't draw a mass amount of attention, which, as what you said, you don't want to happen. Pretty good job. Also, what program do you use to make your graphics? Photoshop?

what makes u think i dont want to draw attention to the text? i said i didnt want it to be the focal, i didnt say u shouldnt look at it at all. and yes i use photoshop CS2. may start using CS3, ive got it in my loft/attic somewhere

The tobacco companies would be proud. :D

thanks to you so would the spamming ones. well done [wagon] =D>

Last one is definatly the best. I don't think there is anything wrong with the text and the lighting, but it could have more detail imo. The focal point area is great. Using of the scanlines at the top is cool idea. But it misses something, I don't know what.

Nice tag, all I got to say.

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]