And the world goes up and down! Graphs!

runesmithie

That is pretty cool.

Do you think you could get the stats on the number 1 miner.

And also do you think you could put all of the worlds in order to make them easier to find?

Is the world data based on just one day, or the average of several days?

And lastly could you just get all of the worlds.

Allin all this is very interesting.

Trespasser's Will Be Shot, Survivors Will be Shot Again.....And bam! We Got One!

KnightSig2-1.jpg

|Proud Green Mask Owner||Proud Blue Mask Owner| 100% F2P

That is pretty cool.

Do you think you could get the stats on the number 1 miner.

And also do you think you could put all of the worlds in order to make them easier to find?

Is the world data based on just one day, or the average of several days?

And lastly could you just get all of the worlds.

Allin all this is very interesting.

Mining 1: done

The world data is only the past day

And do you mean all of the worlds in one graph? Quite cluttered that would get :P

The worlds are sort of in order, ones starting with 1 come first, although 100-199 worlds also start with a 1, so it can get a little confusing :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

I really don't understand your high scores graphs at all, can you at least tell us what they show?

Right, so it's the last 3 months, the X-axis is time (dates are labelled) and the y axis is the experience.

The filename cooking100.png tells you that it's the graph for the Cooking highscore, rank 100 for the past 3 months.. Any more?

smithie3.jpg

I really don't understand your high scores graphs at all, can you at least tell us what they show?

Right, so it's the last 3 months, the X-axis is time (dates are labelled) and the y axis is the experience.

The filename cooking100.png tells you that it's the graph for the Cooking highscore, rank 100 for the past 3 months.. Any more?

well I don't see a graph named cooking100, but are you trying to say that the graph shows the xp the people in that rank have?

well I don't see a graph named cooking100, but are you trying to say that the graph shows the xp the people in that rank have?

Yup, and I don't have all the graphs generated because 1) they're always updating and 2) they take a bit of time to prepare each (10-20 seconds, up to a minute for the world ones)

That's why I'm doing requests instead of having it all out there :P

smithie3.jpg

May I ask a question?

If worlds 108 & 109, etc are listed, why didn't you put them in AUSTRALIAN times!? Also with the other worlds with their times..?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

So this picture archive updates daily, showing that days results?

It's wicked awesome! :D

I update the worlds one when I remember >.> Not automated yet, and the hiscores ones are just oneoffs on request.

smithie3.jpg