help!

youranoob

You get them from the Fight Pits in the Tzhaar caves. You need to defeat Jad (the toughest monster in the game). It's untradeable so you can't buy it.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

There's multiple guides in the player made guides section on this, which includes ranging it at around 75+ range I believe, or using full guthans (which I'm not sure what melee skills are recomended). IIRC, 70+ prayer is also very recomended.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

It is extremely tough to get it. You have to be a very experienced play to go through 60 + waves of high level monsters with little to no food. Its very hard to get a fire cape.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Yea,

The fire cape takes much time and consideration,

You need atleast 70 range and 80+ mage

unless you have 70+ defence then you can use guthans

but since you said you have 37 mage and lvl 24 I'm taking it that your a lvl 1 defence, pure..

anyways, it does take practice, i have tryed fire cape 3 times and almost got it once but died at the healers, and i am 77 range and 82 defence, but i decided i prefer skill capes instead thus getting 99 woodcutting and currently doing 99 fletch

anyways good luck on your future goals with youranoob,

enjoy!

fusionxx!

Fusionxx.png

i believe your talking about the fire cape, either that or the firemaking cape. fire making cape needs 99 firemaking. fire cape requires you to kill the toughest monster in the game, as well as all his lackeys.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

i agree with the others that you should definately wait until you have high range i dont want to crush your hopes completely

i believe muggiwhplar (sorry if i butchered his name) beat fire caves at lvl 40 combat and even wrote a guide on how to do it

so its not entirely impossible at a low lvl

[omg] who cares if its nerfed or fixed....

you people will argue over the color of a green apple if it was a topic on this fourm god.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this. I don't think that the author will be checking back anytime soon -points to his status-

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog