advertising for rs at miniclip

DamageIncTagBW.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pest Control and Miniclip...

Why?

Pest Control- because of all the high levels it produced, we now have a few people with combat skills at 200million exp. Also back before it was released it was really cool to see someone over 120+ but now it's a common sight.

Miniclip- because of all the little kids that entered Runescape, begging and asking for a bf/gf. It gets annoying...

Miles15 (#1 in def with 200m xp) trained at bandit camp, not pc :)

DamageIncTagBW.png

I think jagex messed up by putting RS on miniclip like many people have said before.

I personally think jagex has hit a wall :wall: theyre running out of new ideas...its now all the same stuff for updates....they NEED some new ideas and maybe even look for some of the gamers on RS to give them those ideas. They have mostly been ignoring some ideas that I think are absolutley genious.

ya i agree, rare prices will go way out of proportion to other items, soon rares will be like-u can buy 1 of every item in the game if u wanted

-prices will be way off

well wilderness ditch isnt for those who intentionally walk in, this is for like in edgeville, u accidentally click to far on the minimap and u accidentally walk in wildy and get pked, the ditch stops this and makes a "wall" where u must stop and recognize that ur entering wildy

-im sure this doesnt apply to the ppl who are too stupid to know how dangerous wildy is

pure ess was also a problem, they wanted to reduce autoers, but ess autoers didnt slow down the gameplay of others, every1 still mined just as fast(unlike wc and mining, where autoers can slow u down)

-the pure ess reduced macroing by a lot, but now ess prices have goen up to 40+ ea in bulks, when it was 30 ea at the most, i really dont care if sum1 gets rich off ess autoing, i just dont want to be paying almost double for ess now..

and also ive always thought of prayer as a problem, its way too expensive, ive calculated its 17 times faster and 6 times cheaper in members to raise prayer than it is in f2p

-the problem is even as a member, prayer is insanely hard to lvl, i dont see how unfair it would be to make it as easy to lvl as other cb stats

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

The only time I really find fault in Jagex is when they implement pointless, redundant updates like pure ess and the ditch, which basically on hurt the players that they're trying to protect.

he11sangel5oa2.jpg

^Thanks Lil_Atza!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. ... Smells like...victory.