Iraqi War Journal

Ash6110

Now he's realised how stupid he looks and won't speak anymore :(:lol:
http://www.todaysmilitary.com/app/tm/faq/entrance#education

What are the minimum educational requirements to enlist in the Military?

Success in any branch of the Military depends on a good education, and a high school diploma is most desirable. Candidates with a GED can enlist, but some services may limit opportunities. It is very difficult to be considered a serious candidate without either a high school diploma or accepted alternative credential. In any case, staying in school is important for entering the Military.

Success in any branch of the Military depends on a good education, and a high school diploma is most desirable. Candidates with a GED can enlist, but some services may limit opportunities. It is very difficult to be considered a serious candidate without either a high school diploma or accepted alternative credential. In any case, staying in school is important for entering the Military.

Proved I was a lier? Show me where I said you didn't need any sort of education to join the army. Oh, you can't.. And taking 10 minutes to find that!? It took me only a few seconds to find my info which came straight from the U.S. Army website.

Also, you might not know but Bubsa isn't from the U.S. so the military where he lives may have different requirements.

Trust me buddy, you're not going to win this one. Go pretend to have a life and such..

Last post for the night.. Worked all night and I have work again tomorrow but I feel I should repost this since so few read my post..

As for the original post.. Sorry but I'm going to have to confirm this is a lie. If my memory serves me well, Ash isn't 17. Nor was he in the army (stationed in Hawaii) last I remember.

Proved I was a lier? Show me where I said you didn't need any sort of education to join the army. Oh, you can't..
Wtf? Are you mentaly retarted? I never said you were a lier, and if I did what would I say you lied about? :roll: :lol:

And taking 10 minutes to find that!? It took me only a few seconds to find my info which came straight from the U.S. Army website.
Again are you mentaly retarted? I never said anything about you searching 10 mins to find that, I said me. Seriously learn to read.

Also, you might not know but Bubsa isn't from the U.S. so the military where he lives may have different requirements.
I still doubt they are going to someone who his a mind of a child a lethal weapon unless its like a draft from some poor country where they give M-16s it 12 year olds...

Trust me buddy, you're not going to win this one. Go pretend to have a life and such..
So thats how people like you build there self esteem, now I am starting to understand how sad people like you are...wow

----------------------------------

2. Do you even know my nam dude?
Yes I know your name, you were stupied enough to put it in one of your posts...atleast I think thats your name I doubt it though after knowing you lied about going to iraq which is pretty sad. Oh, and you gave your home town too, I'd seriously watch what you put out on the net, another reason why I doubt you over 18, you post the dumbest things, your city, your state, country, NAME, I'd laugh if you posted you got raped, I wouldn't have no doubt you were lying after all the info you posted...

Home town and state

Way to much info any one should be putting on net...

----------------------------------------

Rofl? Who reported me post? I don't see how its breaking the rules in anyway, if so I'd like a mod to pm before they delete cause I doubt it is breaking any. I am just replying on people posting. Pretty much a dissucion in my book...

Think it's about time to shut the heck up? Nobody is buying your crap.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Think it's about time to shut the heck up? Nobody is buying your crap.

Rofl? Yes I hosted a webpage with hunders of links and pages just to make a fake quote from it to tyr and prove I am right, yea ok you really need to get out more and learn to read.

Yikes! Except for the first few replies, everything in this thread is just flaming flaming flaming!! :wall:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog