MININING FOR 1 MONTH STRAIT!

Joes_So_Cool

I don't want to get flammed AT ALL ON THIS!

Don't say I will never do it, I will ohkay?

I have 60 mining and mine f2p in the mining guild for coal. If I mine for 1 month strait playing 4 hours a day on weekdays and 3 hours a day on weekdays how much coal can I get, I'd like a decent estimate please and remember, no flamming.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

This is going to sound so cliche but it is probably the best way to get accurate information.

Time yourself for one hour. Don't try to go as fast as you can, just mine how you normally world (factor in breaks, world switching, etc.). Then whatever number you get, multiply that by four (four hours a day) to find out how much coal you will get in one day. Then multiply that number by 30 to find out how much you will get in one month.

That's the most accurate way to do it because everyone is different. There are always different mining conditions, some people are naturally faster/slower than others, etc. Best of luck~! :thumbsup: \'

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

haha im going to calculate this just for fun! Ill use conservative values so it will be more on the lower side.

OK so at 60 mining, lets say you can get coal at an average of 4 seconds? I think that sounds reasonable?

Then every minute, you are getting 15 coal. That means in 2 minutes, you are getting a whole inventory (roughly)

Then lets assume it takes you 2 minutes to go to the bank and come back. So its actually 4 minutes to collect, bank and come back. Then, in 1 hour, you are getting 15 loads = 420 coal.

In 3 hours, that is 1260 coal.

In 4 hours, that is 1680 coal.

On average in a 30 day month, you have 7-8 weekend days and 21-22 weekdays.

This means you will get anywhere between 39480 - 39900 coal in a month!!!!

Selling each for 180 gp gives you...7182000 gp!! :ohnoes: :shock:

That was some fun math :XD:

haha im going to calculate this just for fun! Ill use conservative values so it will be more on the lower side.

OK so at 60 mining, lets say you can get coal at an average of 4 seconds? I think that sounds reasonable?

Then every minute, you are getting 15 coal. That means in 2 minutes, you are getting a whole inventory (roughly)

Then lets assume it takes you 2 minutes to go to the bank and come back. So its actually 4 minutes to collect, bank and come back. Then, in 1 hour, you are getting 15 loads = 420 coal.

Thank you, so I should be able to get about 30k+ right?

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

im assuming your using mining guild, and im lvl68 and theres no way you get coal every 4 seconds. 50% of the time it takes me 15-30 seconds, and anyway, theres going to be ALOT of other people there, so i would say maybe coal every about 20 secs, so thats 180 coal an hour, and 720 a day, so 21.6k coalish, and 1.8mil xp.

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?

im assuming your using mining guild, and im lvl68 and theres no way you get coal every 4 seconds. 50% of the time it takes me 15-30 seconds, and anyway, theres going to be ALOT of other people there, so i would say maybe coal every about 20 secs, so thats 180 coal an hour, and 720 a day, so 21.6k coalish, and 1.8mil xp.

Not necessarily, ever time I've gone there it's been almost empty.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

on ftp or member world?

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?

on ftp or member world?

Usually members, but the last time I was in there I was on f2p, and it was empty.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Thank you, so I should be able to get about 30k+ right?

And if you actually mine that much you will have a mining level of 83.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

i just recently went mining recording the results to put into some calculations of my own and found that you get about 350-400 coal*.

so between 4(3*350*5 + 4*350*2) + 3*3*350 and 4(3*400*5 + 4*400*2) + 3*3*400 peices of the precious coal... *pulls out much needed calculator*.. :-k

that turns out to be aproximately 35,000 - 40,000

which is 1.75m - 2m xp

the average from my results was 365 peices of coal per hour, which, when subsituted in is... #-o.... not again...

aproximately 36,900

which is 1.84m xp

thats my guess based on my recordings

*this was done in a members world, with a max. of 3 people at one time and with my mining lvl of 72,

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...