59/85 Slayer .:: Currently Rcing::. 71/75 Rcing

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahoo nice update! :thumbsup: -gloats because you mention her name in your blog- <3:

Keep up the excellent work! :thumbsup: We should runecraft together sometime. You're making ~100m for construction and I'm making ~75m for herblore, hehe :lol:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Ya thanks!

I just made 2k this after noon. After dinner, 1500 more.

Im gonna try to make 3500-4500 a day to get my 300k nat goal.

After summer, its gonna be a slow 150k nats for the last bit :XD:

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

good luck with that !!! the worst part is that after spending 100mill on 99 con you'll have to spend like another 100-200mill to get your house maxed out :P

Anyways why do you want to make oak doors ? I can make them but I always thought larders were better, but if you can tell me why oak doors are better maybe I'll start doing those as well :P

oh just a lil tip...when mining that thing to get through the abbys its a good idea to use mith pick axe and not rune because it takes exactly the same time but mith pick is 0.00 weigh! and if you can get hunter high enough for spotted/spottier cape its also a great idea and penace gloves is not bad either but getting all that will take too much time so use the spotted cape since you dont need high hunter for that and the mith pick so you use less pots...hope this helps

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

oh just a lil tip...when mining that thing to get through the abbys its a good idea to use mith pick axe and not rune because it takes exactly the same time but mith pick is 0.00 weigh! and if you can get hunter high enough for spotted/spottier cape its also a great idea and penace gloves is not bad either but getting all that will take too much time so use the spotted cape since you dont need high hunter for that and the mith pick so you use less pots...hope this helps

I have thought of all that too but i decided that i wanted to keep hunter at 1 till i decide to get it to 99.

i got 400 penence points in everything except attack. When i get bored and need a break one day, ill get a set of penence gloves.

i currently weigh 1kg so i think im ok for now.

Thanks for all your support!

bestsignpic.png

Good luck!

I'll pay for your cape if you're too poor to buy it yourself :XD:.

Thanks. And i hope that i don't have to spend THAT much.

I think ill invest in a mask over summer cause they jumped so much last halloween. might happen again. ::'

bestsignpic.png

Heh nice goal! Thing is, it's the EXACT same goal as me. I'm planning on making 212k nats this summer. Then, using that money, get 99 Construction. That skill pwns. :thumbsup:

Btw, instead of buying all those planks, I was thinking of just buying the oak logs and planking them myself using the ballons or wtv. It would take about 1-2 weeks to plank 'em all, but you'll be spending about half of the money you would if you bought planks. I have to look into this though.

I guessed the final exp I'll have from making 212k nats. Look at my sig if you wanna know. I average 3k nats/day using the small, medium and large pouches. 'Course this will change using the giant pouch. I'll need to make ~93k nats for 75 Rc to be able to use the giant pouch, so 31 days. Then I'll make more nats/day. Meh.

Here's what I figured (these are using my exp though. If you wanna know what it'll cost for you, just put your exp where my exp is and calculate it):

200,558 oak planks to 99 Cons. 5,013,950 gp for the oak logs (assuming I buy them for 25 gp each.) The cost of 200,558 oaks if I plank 'em all will cost 50,139,500 gp. I want to also fix my house with some nice items ( ::' ), so that I figured will cost 40M. So add those together and you'll get: 95,153,450 gp. Plus the fees for Mr. Demon Butler, let's say 105M. Ugh, I guess I'll have to make more nats -.-. I'll update this later on after I do some more calculations.

Anyways, good luck on making all those nats and on 99 Cons. :thumbsup:

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Hey, glad to see someone sharing my goal :thumbsup:

Btw, instead of buying all those planks, I was thinking of just buying the oak logs and planking them myself using the ballons or wtv. It would take about 1-2 weeks to plank 'em all, but you'll be spending about half of the money you would if you bought planks. I have to look into this though.

Here is what tipsis had to say on that.

What it comes down to, is that they will probably take the same amount of time. But one way (buying all the planks instead of buying logs) gets you more runecrafting experience. When I was aiming for 99 construction, I didn't have 91 runecrafting yet. So I just thought, "Hey! This is a great opportunity to get a head start on 91 runecrafting!" But if runecrafting is something you loath, then sticking to planking your own logs might be better.

She makes a very good point here. I estimate that cost being 100m if i buy all the planks and have the buttler un-note them for me. I think i can easily buy all the oak planks for 410 each, which is what a fellow 99 constructioner out there did. All in all im gonna make 450k nats for 87 runecrafting. Im currently 90k nats from 75 8-)

Any-whoo, i just did a MAJOR revamp of the entire blog. Its more organized, better to look at, and easier to update.

Time for bed, ill be back for another 5k nats tommarow!

bestsignpic.png

Goodluck:D Ehh, kind of hard but still hopa ya get it:)

Thanks. Support is all i need to get there.

If i know people are watching me to see if i can do it

there is no way ill fail.

bestsignpic.png