Barrows armour

Haddman

Silly reason to buy it :-s

Guthan the Infested's Set = One of the best sets.

Dharok the Wretched's Set = Most go for this for looks.

Torag the Corrupted's Set = Cheapest and very nasty looking.

Verac the Defiled's Set = Good for the QK..

My Favourite set was Guthan helm and Dharok plate and legs.

I like guthans the best, mainly because of the bad[bleep] warspear ftw! But I like the look of it too.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

i love full veracs. that's why i bought it. looks awesome

shortguy109.png

Obsessed With Barrows

Barrow Drops: Guthans Helm(2), Veracs Helm, Karils leathertop, Ahrims Staff, Ahrims Robe Top(2), Dharoks legs, Torags Platebody, Torags Hammers, Guthans Plate, Veracs Flail.

I'm thinking about just starting out with someting cheap so i'm only going for full Karils for the moment.

Can someone tell me the prices of all the armours(only the armour, not weapon).

Caradinor.gif

Caradinor.gif

Caradinor.gif

Caradinor.gif

If you don't have much money, and just want the best melee protection, then Torags is probably the best set to buy.

If cash isn't an issue, then Guthans is the best hands down. Any good fighter or slayer MUST own Guthans. The healing ability is fantastic and the defence is just about the best available.

If you wanna train Strength, then Dharoks is popular. The lower your health, the harder you hit. What many players do is fight high level monsters, get their HP down to about 10 or less, then turn on protection prayers. This way they are deliverying devastating blows that can hit double what a whip can manage.

If you wanna Range, then Karils is best.

If you wanna Mage, then Ahrims.

Harrington.gif

I'm gonna start out with Karils, then when i get more money i'm gonna sell it for a bit more and buy something else.

PS. Can someone give me the price for all the barrows armours, not with weapons?

Caradinor.gif

Caradinor.gif

Caradinor.gif

Caradinor.gif

If you haven't done the Dwarf part of RFD get Dharok's.

Get about 5-10 extra rock cakes. They are easy to use, re-usable, and precise. A must-have for a Dharoker. Eat it until your HP is just above the monsters max hit, then whack em with your axe.

Plus Dharoks looks -the- best. The axe is bad@$$. I'm not a fan of wearing a skirt. I'm a man dangit!