~ O_Ubel_O ~ F2p range pure k?

After spending too much time waiting for members on my cloudwolf account, i've decided to set up a side project. After spending some time drooling over Toasts little range dude, i've decided to go for a range/2h pure.

But before all the boring stuff, i'll go for a bit about me...

I live in England, I'm an avid cricket and rugby fan, and also enjoy reading, parties (Beetr ftw k?) and runescape obviously #-o

Well, now to the boring stuff, heavily encapsulated in the cool hidey thing...

[hide=T3h 1337 Acc0un7]

iikk.png

Ubel means evil in german :) (German GCSE ftw)

Correct me if i'm wrong :P

[/hide]

[hide=Goals]

•  
    [*:2z7rq4xz]70 range

[*:2z7rq4xz]70 strength

[*:2z7rq4xz]40 attack

[*:2z7rq4xz]1 for all other combat stats

[*:2z7rq4xz]Join team Boom@

[/hide]

[hide=My plans]

[hide=Levels 1-5]

Training against chickens with my awesome crossbow and bronze bolts (I can't be bothered to waste my proper arrows :P)[/hide]

[hide=Levels 5-40]

Minotaurs all the way :) Their frequent arrow drops allow me to never run out of arrows (I usually make more arrows that i use). This will allow me to get a good stockpile before i consider doing anything else.

Plus it doesn't extend my small money allowance for the account.[/hide]

[hide=Levels 40-?]

Two words. Hill giants. Imho, the best f2p range training/money making creature in the whole of f2p. Since this will be a 1 prayer account, it allows me to keep the bones. Selling the bones allows me to make a countined profit, and allows me to continue training, by rebuying the arrows i lose. This will allow me to make a profit.[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=Blog]

[hide=28/05/07]

Has been a good day today. I managed to hit 25 range, but had a fun dm with some guy i knew, and lost all my steel arrows :P. Fun anyways :D[/hide]

[hide=29/05/07]

Started finally training on hill giants. Storing all the bones, and will eventually sell them, to buy addy arrows etc for pking. Recieved a donation from an irl friend. Wasn't much, but allows me to buy all the different types of scimi, for training. Hit level 33 today :)[/hide]

[hide=31/05/07]

Good day today. A friend donated me 10k bronze arrows, and i've been not-picking up at the kharid mine, Scoprs beware :twisted: . Will post my stats once i'm finished for the day. Made 2 pks today, both i met whilst training. Once guy was a idiot using fire strike, and once was a good range pure i'd just met.

Been a good day today :D[/hide]

[hide=01/06/07]

Pked with a team i met today. Made a couple of rune rock kills, before we got jumped by about 20 lvl 20-23's. I lost all my lovely rune ore =(. Ah well, was non-picking up against kharid scorps again today, 7k arrows left roughly. Got a couple or range levels, and am feeling decent today.

[/hide]

[/hide]

Current range level: 46 - 01/05/07

[hide=Pks]

Rewards are always at the top of my invent. If i havent screenied the pile, it wasn't really worth it =P

(Newest is always at the top)

R5ange1.jpg

Rangedontnow.jpg

Rangelt255.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Donators and Donations]

If you have any spare f2p arrows, that you wouldn't mind giving away to me, i would greatly accept, and would invite you to my level 70 range party.

Thanks to: -Xorpa: Xorpa.jpg

[/hide]

Ok, thanks for reading :)

I will be updating this everyday, just before i log off for the night.

If you want to talk, give me tips etc, add me on O_Ubel_O (The O's are the letter O)

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.'

Aristotle

VVVV Blog VVVV

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=742 ... highlight=

GL man team Boom@ is ftw!! (co-creater ftw). I'm 90 str pure btw. But I don't use him anymore. Feel free to add Xara Heaven in game. My new hybrid pure for Boom@.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I havent seen you online for a few days.... i got some food laying around for ya :)

Currently working on:

xorpa.png <- @ lobsters from 60

xorpa.png <- @ Sharks from 94.

Aming 60-99 cooking within 1.5months