should we just report all *more than likely botters*?

Infernalz

What a rediculous suggestion, I have a pure woodcutter and miner who is level 3, there is a level 3 mod, zzzamorak with about 10 99's, including woodcutting, and 55 slayer :? but anyway, so because a low level has a high level skill, they should be banned?

Jagex has a very good bot detection system which is how they deal with this problem.

If you read the runescape homepage you will see they banned around 19k accounts a few weeks ago, all of which were either botting or real world trading.

One of the worst suggestions i've ever heard to be honest.

There are some macro systems that are undiscoverable -.-

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude In... you are totally right.

If we report all lev three's that are at macro spots, then all lev threes THAT WHERE ACTULLY CHEATING WILL BE BANNED.The ones that havnt been useing sofware to play wont be banned , so i dont know why all u lev 3 skills are so mad this would help cut down on macroing.

It would collapse the economy like Ares said because all the prices would sore higher. There would be a period of Not much skilling because no one can aford to pay for the things that they want.

When in faldore do as the dwares do.Mine =).

Proud Owner of the Coal Cart Co.:High prices for the miner:Low prices for the buyer.(Temperarelly closed/Pls dont pm me untill i reopen.)