^/ God's Journey to 'Tankhood' \^

Hullo Tip.it !!!111Eleven!!11

After that standard salutation, let me introduce you to my bloggeh. <3:

I have played Runescape for several years now, and all my characters seem to have died from a short attention span\loss of account.

My *New and Improved* character, God Liked Me is the subject of this blog, so, without furtherado:

Meh Goals !

Skills

Skill/Start/Current/Goal

Attack: 1\1\60

Strength: 1\1\60

Defence: 1\20\70

Prayer: 1\1\1- Complete

Range: 1\40\80

Magic: 1\60\80

Hitpoints: 10\34\70

Slayer: 1\1\55

Agility: 1\ 1\60

Thieving: 1\1\53

Construction: 1\1\50

Cooking: 1\1\99

Crafting: 1\41\70

Farming: 1\1\50

Firemaking: 1\60\70

Fishing: 1\1\76

Fletching: 1\1\99

Herblore: 1\1\82

Hunter: 1\1\70

Mining: 1\20\70

Runecrafting: 1\40\77

Smithing: 1\1\70

Woodcutting: 1\1\75

Items\Quests

[X] Achieved <3:

[] Not Achieved

[] Full Torags.

[] Full Karils.

[] Crystal Bow.

[] Amulet of Fury.

Range Set -

[] Robin Hood Hat.

[] Ranger Boots.

[] Mage Boots.

[] Barows Gloves.

[] Heros Quest

[] Monkey Madness.

[] Recipe for Disaster.

[] Lost City.

[] Desert Treasure.

[] Lunar Diplomacy.

Howfor an Why ?

Having tired of making both Skillers and Pures, I have finally decided to make a 'Tank' account. While I'm sure most know what a 'Tank' is, I will explain nonetheless. A Tank is an account with high Magic\Range and high Defence. This enables a player to hit quickly and consistantly without being hit in return.

Having a Tank enables me to experiance a Runescape which I never have before. Having never had a 'main' account, that is, one with relatively even stats, I will be able to enjoy mysterys such as 'Barrows' and 'DKing' for the first time.

What Ehm Doing

Im currently training range and hitpoints in the Strong Hold of Security, aswell as finishing all the non-prayer reward f2p quests. I will be getting membership next week and plan to Runecraft around 50k Nature Runes in order to finance my account.

The next section will examine how I plan to train each skill and why I want to train it!

Attack

Basically this will just help me on my way to 70 defence. I pland to level it by training from 1 - 40 in Free to Play, and from then on leveling it with quests and Slayer.

Strength

^ See Above ^

Defence

Ah, the main reason for my wee bloggeh. Having never really trained this skill past 40, I am hoping to get it to 70, thus achieving both high defence and that wubly Barrows armor :pray: . I plan to level it through a combination of PC, Quests, Slayer and plain old whacking things.

Prayer

Having gotten prayer on most of my accounts, it is an old friend. It will surely help me with Barrows and DK. I plan to level it through quests and Gilded Altars.

Range

My most loved skill! I have never had an account ( except one ) with Range below 50. I find it hits the quickest and most consistent of all skills, aswell as being lewt <3: . I plan to level it through Slayer, Cannoning and PC ( Crystal bow ftw ).

Magic

Magic is a skill I've always trained, but never enough for it to really shine ( 80 + ) WIth this account I hope to raise magic to level 85, to aid me in TBing and Ice Spells. I plan to this by PCing, Barrowing and Alching.

Hitpoints

What can I say? Gotta have life to live.

Slayer

This skill seems to be infinitaly useful, with 55 Slayer allowing me to use the Slayer Dart while Barrowing, aswell as giving me New Monsters, Great Drops and relieve the boredom of combat training. ::'

Agility

Agility will help me in my jogging around Runescape, as well as increasing my Energy regeneration rate, helping me to Runecraft! Unsurprising I plan to do the Gnome Agility Course From level 1 -32, then level from 32 - 54 at the Barbarian agility course, leveling to 60 in order to do Regicide.

Thieving

I honestly dislike this skill and am only getting it in order to do Desert Treasure. I plan to level it by pickpocketing guards, again, and again..

Construction

From my time as a level 3 skiller I have realised the value of teletabs.

Apart from it being a very expensive skill to level (?) I believe the Canafis(?) Portal will help me with barrows.

Cooking

Apparently this is one of the easiest skills to 'burn' ( No pun intended. )

and getting to 99 will not only give me a Skill Cape, but make me around 1 - 5 Million Profit from cooking Lobsters. Also 70 is required for Barrows Gloves, *the* ultimate gloves. Trout\Salmon to 74 then onwards to Lobbehs!

Crafting

Hmmm I'm not too sure about this skill and it's usefulness, but 70 for power ammy's would be nice. Not too sure how to level this, but I believe bowstrings are good, if boring to level 63?

Farming

Being one of the rarest Skillcapes in Runescape, this Skill has really caught my imagianation. I believe there are several complete farming guides out there, so they're my Bible on this. Im sure farming will help with skill total ( Duh ) and Herblore.

Firemaking

Hmmm, essentially a useless skill, it seems to be the quickest to level, only costing 1.8M at it's cheapest. 50 is also required for Desert Treasure and is achieveable in about 2 hours. I plan to level this through Willows and Woddcutting.

Fletching

This is a money maker, with Yew Longs being in high demand for mage training. This is also a very easy skill to train, with 99 achieveable with 2 months of relaxed playing ( My preferred playing style. ) Also, making my own bows to High Alch will save me money in training Magic. I plan to powerfletch to 70 with Willows, then train to 85 with Yew Longs. From then on training will consist of Magic Longbows and Fletching Arrows.

Herblore

Ah, an elusive skill I've always wanted to train, but never have. My *ultimate goal* is 82 in order to make Sarabrews. I will be killing Chaos Druids in order to acquire Unids, then I will train with the highest potion avaliable till level 38 and then make prayer potions to level 66.

Hunter

With the Market's love affair with Red Chimps, Hunter appears to be an excellent Money-Maker, with the Bonuses for the spottier cape being Brilliant for Agility Training and Runecrafting. I plan to follow one of several 1 - 99 Hunter guides in order to train.

Mining

My most disliked skill... I will be leaving this and Smithing alone for as long as possible, raising to a maximum of 70 when I feel I absolutely have to.

Smithing

^ See Above ^

Woodcutting

As a veteran of (mostly) Free To Play, I am not fond of Wood Cutting. The abundance of macroers makes it a hard skill to train above 70.

However, hopefully Pay to Play is much better. I plan to level this skill by cutting willows to 73. >.<

Runecrafting

*The* Money Making skill of Pay to Play, I plan to use Runecrafting to Finance my account. I will be getting 50 Runecrafting in Free to Play in order to access 3 of the Runecrafting Pouchs. My goal will be 77 runecrafting, using the Abyss from 50 onwards.

Teh Dailys

Day One - 31\5\07

- Today I have bought 10k Fire strikes, killing the Lesser Demon in Wizards tower for Defence, Magic and Hitpoints experiance. I've just started, and will up date soon with my levels.

Achieved 20 Defence, 25 Hitpoints and 50 Magic today. I also no lifed to 40 RCing.

Day Two - 2\6\07

- Got 60 magic and 35 range today, and am hoping to get 40 range and all f2p quests done tommorrow. Stronghold of security is rather boring.

I also did Vampire Slayer today, and so have 20 attack ^.^

Day Three - 3\6\07

Communism is not fit for humans. We are not good enough for it.

Tip.It is officially Red. o.0

LOL... GOOD LUCK!

You Have A Long Way To Go!

I Think If You Don't Get Bored And Stick To It This Will Be A Relatively Easy Task For You To Complete.

Just Keep At It And Dont Be Like Me (Train 1 Skill For 2 Days And Say "Im Bored" And Just Walk Around Acomplishing Nothing)!!

Yes, I Know I'm A Bad Speller. Please Don't Flame Me About It.

Proud Owner Of The Quest Point Cape Since 07-18-07!!!!!

gojeta_5.png

Ha, this will be an interesting blog.

Sounds like it's going to take bloody long, Good luck! :thumbsup:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Thanks alot for the Encouragment, Chat is Always On, so give me a HYT :wink:

Hopefully my blog will gain more replys, so, if you look, please post.

NB: Possible Cookies. :XD:

Communism is not fit for humans. We are not good enough for it.

Tip.It is officially Red. o.0

Just to inform you, "Tank" does not refer to what you're talking about. In general, a tank is a character with high defense in comparison to the other combat stats. A form of a tank is what you mean. You're a mage/range tank. There's also solely mage tanks, range tanks, and also melee tanks.

But other than that.... GOOD LUCK!

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

you sort of look like you need help with crafting? I'd get to 50 from flax and hides to 57, then the best green dhide gear you can make

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-