birds eggs

gordhammer1

as probably all of you know, when you cut trees you can somtimes get birdnests. in these birdnests, you can get bird eggs. what do you think jagex will do with these eggs? and do you keep them if you get them?

[/b]

gordhammer1.png

You see, when a mommy noob and a daddy noob really love each other...

there pretty rare, my guess is they are for like future hunter addition...

I keep mine, I got mine from misclania

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

wow... u sure are the first person to come with this...

:lol:

:lol:

They will have a use next time

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

they arnt that rare, i get them alot, ive got 9 blues, 7 greens and about 3 reds, ive kept them but i dont see the reason. There was a rumour goin round sayin it was goin to be involved with the easter event, but that never happened..

frangellica.png

frangellica.png

At the moment the eggs are just as useless as sawdust. I know this has been posted before also a post

was made about how many and what colors eggs does everyone have. Since it is an older post will let this post remain.

To be honest I think Jagex has no clue what to do with them all I know is that this useless item is eating up 3 bank spaces. <.<

queenvalerie.png