Curved and Long Bones

MidnightSoul

Curved and Long Bones are considered rare drops. Like all rare drop rates, it's random, so there isn't a definite value.

Search Tip.it's Bestiary for Curved Bones and Long Bones to see what monsters drop them. Generally, higher level monsters drop rare items more often than lower level monsters, such as it is when comparing the drop rate of Steel Dragons to Bronze Dragons for Dragon items.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

Curved and Long Bones are considered rare drops. Like all rare drop rates, it's random, so there isn't a definite value.

Search Tip.it's Bestiary for Curved Bones and Long Bones to see what monsters drop them. Generally, higher level monsters drop rare items more often than lower level monsters, such as it is when comparing the drop rate of Steel Dragons to Bronze Dragons for Dragon items.

I know its a rare drop from some monsters and a ring of wealth doesn't help as its like a clue scroll.

But the bestiary hasn't been sorted to search by drops yet so It'll take a long time for me to list ever monster.

From what i know so far, Cannoning Ice Trolls is good bones.

Jackbmck123.png

You can get these from the cyclopes at the warriors guild, although they only drop long bone. I think they are used for construction

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I know its a rare drop from some monsters and a ring of wealth doesn't help as its like a clue scroll.

But the bestiary hasn't been sorted to search by drops yet so It'll take a long time for me to list ever monster.

From what i know so far, Cannoning Ice Trolls is good bones.

How do you know that? I'd say that it's a normal "rare drop", but wearing a ring of wealth might as well decrease the chances of getting one, as it normally improves your rare drops, and the bones might be considered "bad rare drops". But that's just a theory...

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Ive gotten a couple from ice trolls. I just sit on the first island and kill all the runts, and the guards do half of the work. I killed maybe 200 and got two longbones, so they might not be worth the time. But it sounds like ice trolls are a good bet.

siggydonedark.jpg

Hangin loose. Marrentil can die.