Multicombat-zone question

hot_mountain

This is pretty hard to explain, but I will do my best.

Imagine this:

There's a big place, with a cage in the middle. The cage is not multicombat, but the area around it is. In the cage is a monster and a player, fighting.

Now, is there was a ranger outside the cage, would he be able to attack the monster / player inside?

~Thanks in advance

No, I really don't play anymore.

Ok, i've re-read what you said.... i guess you're talking about a Wildy situation or something.

No, you couldn't be attacked by someone/something that's standing in a multicombat zone if you are already under attack in an adjacent singlecombat zone.

Harrington.gif

Haha, :wink:

The thing I mean is that I was mining runite, at the same time as I was attacked by a spider.

This is in singlezone. So a pker comes and starts ranging the spider? :-s

Me dont understand

No, I really don't play anymore.

I definatly assure you anyone whos standing in multicombat can still attack a player in single zone who is currently under attack through mage or range. its a commonly used thing in clan situations.

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."

It all depends on whether you are fighting the spider back. If you are, then attacking either one of you will yield "someone else is fighting that." However, if you are mining and the spider is just attacking you, someone could kill the spider, and then kill you.

The thing I mean is that I was mining runite, at the same time as I was attacked by a spider.

Me dont understand

Unless the spider is in multi-combat, you can keep on attacking it safely. Maybe you could even bring flowers for that XD

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Another example is the Dwatven mine scorpions, if they attack someone who does not (auto)retaliate, you can attack them.

Brings another point, if you range or mage a monster in the wilderness and it's not hitting you, does that stop anyone attacking you?

Me dont understand

that doesnt count as fighting the spider, its just atking u, so both of u guys arent in combat and can get attacked

more specific to ur first question, if ur both in single combat, and they're in multi, u cant get attacked(that is, if ur both fighting)

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

I'll try to explain.

• -If you're in a multi zone and fighting, someone in a single zone can attack you.

-If you're in a single zone and fighting, someone in a multi zone can't attack you.

-If you're in a multi zone and fighting, someone in a multi zone can attack you.

-If you're in a single zone and fighting, someone in a single zone can't attack you.

hatewn1.png