New General Guide: Varrock Museum

Heres a list of the "Rewards" you can get by continuing to clean artefacts if you place them in the storage crates.

* Gold: 13-62

* Weapon: Iron Dagger,

* Runes/Arrows: Iron darts(21-50), Iron knife(1), Iron arrow heads(19-30), Iron bolts (4)

* Misc: Bowl, Pot, Copper ore, Tin ore, Iron ore, Coal, Mithril ore, Big bones, Uncut jade, Uncut opal, Bronze limbs, Wooden stock

Heres a list of "useful" objects you can get straight from the uncleaned rock sample

* Gold: 1-5

* Weapon: Iron Dagger,

* Misc: Broken Arrow, Broken Glass, Bones(normal), Uncut Jade

Well, the guide seems kind of boring to me. Usually guides have lots of pictures, but this one has no picture at all, aside from the item ones.... Maybe put pictures of the exibits? (especially the monster ones!)

Ohh, and I have one question: I noticed in a screenshot of the KQ exibit that there's a sheet of paper there. If you click it, does it display the quiz questions and answers or entirely different info? (such as the monster's history, weaknesses, etc)?

You need them in in the future to access a "new Island".

You can see the mount of kudos earned in the upper right corner of your game screen.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

• 2 weeks later...

I found an error in the Quiz answers for the Kalphite Queen. For the question: "Kalphites are ruled by a...?" the listed answer is Queen, which is incorrect (and wasn't even an option when I did the quiz). The correct answer (from the Natural Historian) is Pasha.