White Knight

Nathan_Fabio

Okay, i'll try to work on ym spelling, but i won't capitalize my "i"'s....

Anyways, ive never gotten a hold of the whole merchanting idea, probal;y because im too doubtful of my pricing intuitions and scammers, but ive recently reached the adept level int eh white knights. You cna't buy everyhtign, but yuo can buy the standard full white. I personally leave out the gloves and boots, and onyl get sets of plate body, full helm, plate legs, kite, and lognsword. It costs 9408 gp, and i sell each set for 25k, a profit of 15592 gp per set. So for a full inventory (5 sets), you pay 47040 gp and recieve 125k, a total profit of 77960 gp per inventory you sell. now, i know that isn't a lot fo money and it takes soem time for sell, but if you are a mid-level player who is an adept white knight, you could amke soem good money this way. youd only need to sell 13 inventories (65 sets) to get to a profit of 1 million gold. I wouldn't call that bad, eh?

true.. anyone that can wear this armour will buy it from the shop.

If thats so true, then why have i already sold about 112 sets to peopelk for 25k plus, when i see them put it on afterwards? I know it takes a long time, trust me on that, but its funner becuase you cna also shjop for b sales and what not.

I never knew you could sell white knight armor for 25k+. Interesting.

Maybe work on how your guide is arranged to make it more appealing. Add more details, such as how long it takes to sell a set, how long it takes to buy a set, quests required, etc.

So you're actually suggesting JaGex implements something into the game which for several years have been trying to stop?... :XD:
wo0tilici0us.png