So, how hard is university?

Bloodstain

Remember how people said high school would be hard? Remember how hard it wasn't? Same thing here, I'd imagine.

Everyone I know that goes to college is a straight-up jacktard (drinking, drugs, wasting time in general, etc etc) and they do fine.

Are you kidding me? Easy teachers you have -.- .

The school year I just finished was Junior year, the hardest at my school. I got 6-7 hours of homework a night; 3 hours was a godsend -.- . High school is and has been harder than I was told it would be. The people you know are just going to semi-easy party schools, that's my guess anyways :| .

Dude, at my school the maximum amount of homework you can have a night in grade 12 is 4 hours :lol:

I never had homework. I always finished my work in school. The only thing I ever had to do at home was projects and the like.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

It depends where you're going to school, and it depends what kind of institution it is (college, university, etc)

summerpngwy6.jpg

If you ask me, it should be quite hard. The whole point is for you to learn, and if they're not ramming new material into you almost too fast for you to take, then they're not really doing their job and you're wasting your time. That said, you should be able to do all of the work and understand all of the material. If you've got all the requirements for it, then the course really is aimed at "people like you".

If you ask me, it should be quite hard. The whole point is for you to learn, and if they're not ramming new material into you almost too fast for you to take, then they're not really doing their job and you're wasting your time. That said, you should be able to do all of the work and understand all of the material. If you've got all the requirements for it, then the course really is aimed at "people like you".

You can control how hard your program is in your 3rd/4th years. Going into my 3rd year I could make my year extremely easy by taking easy electives, but instead I'm looking for a challenge and taking some of the harder courses our Computer Science dept. offers.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Remember how people said high school would be hard? Remember how hard it wasn't? Same thing here, I'd imagine.

Everyone I know that goes to college is a straight-up jacktard (drinking, drugs, wasting time in general, etc etc) and they do fine.

Are you kidding me? Easy teachers you have -.- .

The school year I just finished was Junior year, the hardest at my school. I got 6-7 hours of homework a night; 3 hours was a godsend -.- . High school is and has been harder than I was told it would be. The people you know are just going to semi-easy party schools, that's my guess anyways :| .

Dude, at my school the maximum amount of homework you can have a night in grade 12 is 4 hours :lol:

Damn. I'm sooo jealous... I usually have 5-6 hours. \' Ahh well...

I'm studying in the US, which is a little different than in Europe; however, university has been superior to high school in pretty much every way for me.

Professors have been extremely accessible, friendly, and brilliant (my school has pretty small classes, so it's hard to say how accessible they are at other schools from my perspective). They're all extremely knowledgeable and working on cutting-edge research of their own, but still willing to take the time out and help you learn your stuff. It's pretty sweet, actually.

My classes have been pretty challenging, but if you put some effort in, you can get a lot out of them and end up with a reasonable grade. It's not impossible - just the right amount of challenging.

Socially, living in an environment with your peers (if you're living on campus) is just a wonderful experience.

Good luck :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg