Selling Pixel Sig! Check to see more..

princessa9

This is an animated pixel sig with avatars. Well it comes with 5. I can tweak the sigs and avatar to your liking such as adding text or borders etc. :D Also I could take out some stuff if you dont like it. Technically if there is any change you want, just ask. Anyyyways I had fun making this although it took foreeever. :(

Sig: Note* Only things animated are the windows, smoke, and the girl. She's BREATHING, not shrugging her shoulders.

[SAMPLE.gif

Also: The Sample somehow is like 47k but the original is 34k. Probably because of the text. And I wouldn't mind feedback.

[sig inserted here....in few days]

that is amazing, and id buy it for 100k if the character was male

don't insult her work, its very good, and also i don't think a male would look good in the skimpy armour :lol:

Aww I'm touched :D . But there ARE some errors :oops: . It's my first pix sig afterall.

thats ur first pix ever?! WOW :shock:

Yes, but it doesn't mean I've never had experience in the art field. I think pixeling is just a different form of art that takes A LOT of patience + time.

Great work! I liked the character when i saw it on the photo background..but thought..what is she thinking! But this is much better. Great castle, and the animations...except for the breating one, are good. I tried to animate some breathing once too...pretty tough. This one is too abrupt .

I would probably leave the smoke out too. It looks odd just appearing there, and you don't have enough frames within the file limit to make it slowly roll out.