New gaming world? Alt. for world 2?

hvfox

Aren't Jagex working on a marketplace to help out the overcrowding? Also, yeah world 99 awaits you.

i thought that was the fourms, weak attempt.

forums are members only

World 2 is, also. So I don't think membership has to deal with anything.

That post doesn't make any sence. If one world became like world 2, it would be crowded. And apparently no one knows what a gaming world is...

Aren't Jagex working on a marketplace to help out the overcrowding? Also, yeah world 99 awaits you.

i thought that was the fourms, weak attempt.

forums are members only

:shock: and world 2 isnt?

Blacksimon was right I was talking about mini-games. Sorry for the confusion. But I was not thinking of moving the rs market, that would do nothing. Sugested an overflow world for World 2. BTW RuneScape is not that big, each server holds only 2000 people, hardly enough to scratch medium size. So organizing an unofficial minigame world would not be too difficult. And who's whining here? This is a sugestion.

well for mini-games there are already quite a few designate worlds. world 6 is probably the best for castle wars. i may be wrong on the world numbers for these as i dont play them but... 114 for trouble brewing and 116 for trawler. Burthorpe games room used to have a world but it's never been that popular a game and i think it died out. theres a guide in the pmg thread of official worlds, but, by the nature of it being the best world.. its gonna get overcrowded.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Locked because of the spam and flames.

World 2 officially isn't designated anything. Anyways, there are so many people playing the game that a single world wouldn't be designated official.

At everyone who flamed this thread, if a topic doesn't hold what you don't want, don't flame it, just let it go.

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >