Zaros. A new god to all of us followers?

iman

GUthix is the personification of nature in RS, Saradomin is majharrat, as said in one of the god letters.

oh didn't know about saradomin, but guthix is a god, he's existed before geilinor, and he stands for balance not nature.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't doubt that Guthix created the world, I just doubt whether he is a god.

Guthix claims to have created the world, and yet, he was not aware of other worlds/dimensions/plains that existed, namely Freneskae. I doubt Guthix is a god, he is the personification of nature, if he was a god, and of such a power to create a world, he could literally kick them off the planet.

But he hasn't. that means he is limited, greatly. No god that can create a world can be limitedin that way.

Balance is best attained if you are the only one there, and if you are the balancer.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

I don't doubt that Guthix created the world, I just doubt whether he is a god.

Guthix claims to have created the world, and yet, he was not aware of other worlds/dimensions/plains that existed, namely Freneskae. I doubt Guthix is a god, he is the personification of nature, if he was a god, and of such a power to create a world, he could literally kick them off the planet.

But he hasn't. that means he is limited, greatly. No god that can create a world can be limitedin that way.

Balance is best attained if you are the only one there, and if you are the balancer.

Well...Guthix banned Saradomin and Zamorak and Zaros is also (sorta) known what happend to...He lost to Zamorak in a fight and probably still alive just weak.

It is not known what happend to the other gods. Perhaps they were banned from gielinor too or still live there in hidden places or in disguise...

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

weren't banned, just told not to interfere with the affairs of those that are not as immortal (by use of magics and the fact that this reality is different than what theirs was) not and hardly banned. Guthix wants balance and is thus an apathetic being.

Zaros has no physical body, to regain his true physical form, Zammy must die!

Second, im gonna ignore your first statmenet in your latest post because... Welll, i don't respond to stupid things.

Oh of course, because it goes against your theory it's automaticly stupid. Bravo. =D>

threatened to take total control of Gielinor; however, he could not overcome the power of all the other gods. At the same time that this conflict between the gods was brewing, some of Zaros' Mahjarrat minions, including Zamorak, attempted to overthrow Zaros, while other Mahjarrat, including Azzanadra remained faithful to Zaros. A mortal follower of Saradomin aided them by giving a powerful god-weapon, the Staff of Armadyl, to Zamorak in the hope that he could defeat Zaros

Couldn't overcome the other gods? Seem like he's not a friendly person to the other gods...

I know this as a fact that Saradomin and Armadyl were in fact allies/friends, whatever you would call it. So, if Armadyl were friends with Zaros why would he tell his ally to give his staff to Zamorak to kill him?

But before you post, please type better. For having a "Master degree" in this, you sure don't type like it.

i liek vi0linzz :boohoo:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Second, im gonna ignore your first statmenet in your latest post because... Welll, i don't respond to stupid things.

Oh of course, because it goes against your theory it's automaticly stupid. Bravo. =D>

threatened to take total control of Gielinor; however, he could not overcome the power of all the other gods. At the same time that this conflict between the gods was brewing, some of Zaros' Mahjarrat minions, including Zamorak, attempted to overthrow Zaros, while other Mahjarrat, including Azzanadra remained faithful to Zaros. A mortal follower of Saradomin aided them by giving a powerful god-weapon, the Staff of Armadyl, to Zamorak in the hope that he could defeat Zaros

Couldn't overcome the other gods? Seem like he's not a friendly person to the other gods...

I know this as a fact that Saradomin and Armadyl were in fact allies/friends, whatever you would call it. So, if Armadyl were friends with Zaros why would he tell his ally to give his staff to Zamorak to kill him?

But before you post, please type better. For having a "Master degree" in this, you sure don't type like it.

Well...First, it is not "known" that saradomin and armadyl were allies but in the temple of ikov you can find the staff of armadyl and if you know who ikov is you'd also know that means there must be some connection between saradomin and armadyl so you can almost be sure it's true but you can't say its "known".

secondly, Zaros was the strongest god and could beat each of the gods 1 vs 1 BUT he couldn't beat them all together.

EDIT- by the way Armadyl did NOT give his staff to zamorak...

weren't banned, just told not to interfere with the affairs of those that are not as immortal (by use of magics and the fact that this reality is different than what theirs was) not and hardly banned. Guthix wants balance and is thus an apathetic being.

Zaros has no physical body, to regain his true physical form, Zammy must die!

You can't be 100% sure Zamorak must die for Zaros to return but that's a posibility...

Well...First, it is not "known" that saradomin and armadyl were allies but in the temple of ikov you can find the staff of armadyl and if you know who ikov is you'd also know that means there must be some connection between saradomin and armadyl so you can almost be sure it's true but you can't say its "known".

secondly, Zaros was the strongest god and could beat each of the gods 1 vs 1 BUT he couldn't beat them all together.

Thnak you flava, you said exactly what i was gonna, but you got to it before me. :)

However, nick, why are you still posting? I asked thta you could settle thios privately so that we won't crowd this topic with a feud, but because of yuor egotistical pride, you couldn't. You couldn't do it where no one else wouldsee you win, especially where they could not see you lose, and you just couldn't admit defeat. This whole arguement started becuase you posted incorrect information, and i tried to correct, but you had to fight it. I gave you proof, you ignored it. Please just stop. Your information was wrong, admit it. this feud is pointless, admit it. You are arrogantly egotistical, admit it. And my typing is very good for an 11 year old who's writing this at 3 a.m.

Please, now, just finish this in private. its stupid to clog the forums with stupid arguements.

p.s. before i forget....

Becuase it did go against my 'theory', it is stupid. In a perfect world, im always right. And quite frankly, i couldn't picture an anymore perfect world than this. \'

But seriously, your arguements are stupid.

toodles

Thnak you flava, you said exactly what i was gonna, but you got to it before me. :)

However, nick, why are you still posting? I asked thta you could settle thios privately so that we won't crowd this topic with a feud, but because of yuor egotistical pride, you couldn't. You couldn't do it where no one else wouldsee you win, especially where they could not see you lose, and you just couldn't admit defeat. This whole arguement started becuase you posted incorrect information, and i tried to correct, but you had to fight it. I gave you proof, you ignored it. Please just stop. Your information was wrong, admit it. this feud is pointless, admit it. You are arrogantly egotistical, admit it. And my typing is very good for an 11 year old who's writing this at 3 a.m.

Please, now, just finish this in private. its stupid to clog the forums with stupid arguements.

p.s. before i forget....

Becuase it did go against my 'theory', it is stupid. In a perfect world, im always right. And quite frankly, i couldn't picture an anymore perfect world than this. \'

But seriously, your arguements are stupid.

toodles

Actualy I think the arguement should stay here because it's getting intresting...

i still dont understand how fabio is a master when all his stuffs based on wikipedia and wikipedia is ran by.......anyone who wants to edit it.
Well if his info is true I don't see anything bad with that...

well ancients come into my mind when i think about zaros, and the old varrock area

offical quest freek

qpsig-4.png i DO have max qp...just havent got around to updating this yet

100 combat on 26/4/2007 at 23:05 GMT

mm.png jmods ftw XD

Maybe the Saradominists are rebuilding Zaros' city in hpes he will fight Zamorak.

Anyway, I don't think that Jagex will ever release a quest/mini-game in which Zaros plays a vital role...They will just kep taunting players and probably forget about him themselves, god knows they do it like it's a bodily function!

Zaros is the god of evil... y would Sara bring back Zaros? Its like Zammy bringing back Armadyll (or however u spell)

i still dont understand how fabio is a master when all his stuffs based on wikipedia and wikipedia is ran by.......anyone who wants to edit it.

whos going to verify it :-k

When I said "if" I meant his info is actualy true -.-...

oooo ok, im on the same page as you are now lol. #-o

so i still wonder if guthix was around b4 zaro's or anyone else's time.

oooo ok, im on the same page as you are now lol. #-o

so i still wonder if guthix was around b4 zaro's or anyone else's time.

Well there isn't much knowlege of what happend in the franskae (or how ever it's called) but I believe Saradoming and Zamorak brought the fight to gielinor from franskae and probably distroyed it which is (I think) why Guthix knew he should ban them (or whatever he did to them) from gielinor... By the way did you notice the title? "Zaros. A new god to us all followers." He is not really new you know...

What?! That isn't true. Armadyl and Zaros were freinds, unlike saradomin aand zamorak. There wasn't a god wars between them, there has only been one god war and thats been betweeen saradomin and zamorak. Zamorak was a general in majherrat, a clan of people ruled by zaros, in which zamorak betrayed zaros, traping him to oblivion ith armadyls staff. Armadyl left after zaros was banished, and then came saradomin and zamorak.

Please read the runescape history BEFORE you post things like that, and don't post your opinions without facts to support them. And if someone already corrected this, im sorry, but i just ahd to sya somenthign....

The bolded text makes you look like a smartass which you really aren't. Thats why I agrued with you, who thinks he's all cool because he knows Wikistuff. Seriously, you can't base everything off Wiki. You gotta do some quests and the Ghostly robe mini-quest to get some info off the God Wars.

Plus you were supporting facts while I was supporting theories. Thats what got us I think... If we can write the history down of the God Wars, 100% fact, it would be less than a paragraph. If we theroies we could speculate what happened. Like Armadyl and Zaros not being enemies. Well knowing the traditional story-telling of good vs. evil, it's more of a chance of them being enemies than allies. It's still not a fact, but a more logical theory.

And this is the last post I will make about this agrument, for our sake.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

What?! That isn't true. Armadyl and Zaros were freinds, unlike saradomin aand zamorak. There wasn't a god wars between them, there has only been one god war and thats been betweeen saradomin and zamorak. Zamorak was a general in majherrat, a clan of people ruled by zaros, in which zamorak betrayed zaros, traping him to oblivion ith armadyls staff. Armadyl left after zaros was banished, and then came saradomin and zamorak.

Please read the runescape history BEFORE you post things like that, and don't post your opinions without facts to support them. And if someone already corrected this, im sorry, but i just ahd to sya somenthign....

The bolded text makes you look like a smartass which you really aren't. Thats why I agrued with you, who thinks he's all cool because he knows Wikistuff. Seriously, you can't base everything off Wiki. You gotta do some quests and the Ghostly robe mini-quest to get some info off the God Wars.

Plus you were supporting facts while I was supporting theories. Thats what got us I think... If we can write the history down of the God Wars, 100% fact, it would be less than a paragraph. If we theroies we could speculate what happened. Like Armadyl and Zaros not being enemies. Well knowing the traditional story-telling of good vs. evil, it's more of a chance of them being enemies than allies. It's still not a fact, but a more logical theory.

And this is the last post I will make about this agrument, for our sake.

Aww :( ...Your arguement was the only reason I keep (or kept) watching this topic...I hope you won't stop argue... or maybe a new arguement which is good too...LOL I don't want you to stop!!

I feel that some things need clarifying and there are too many of them spread out so I am just going to go through them instead of quote each one.

Zaros/Zamorak is the god of evil:

Actually they are the gods of chaos. As any good Dungeons and Dragons fan can tell you, evil and chaos are two very different things. Zaros was the original lord of chaos, when Zamorak overthrew him, He took his place as the lord of chaos. This goes along with the other misconception that Saradomin is the god of good. Saradomin is in fact a god of law. We actually do not see either the gods of good or evil mentioned directly. However it is likely that the god of good is Armadyl. And while we know even less about a god of evil, we could make the educated guess that the god of evil is none other than the destroyer (though it could likewise be someone else).

Zaros must have been weak to have been defeated by lowly Zamorak:

It wasn't so much Zamorak as it was Armadyl's staff that took Zaros down. Armadyl from the little we hear of him was an extremely powerful god, and so an artifact of his could have been fully capable of taking down someone like Zaros. Oh and on a side note to someone who posted earlier, the majjharat are not human no more than a dragon is. The majjharat are a seperate species that Zaros brought over from fenskrae. And yes the majjharat are probably the ones that brought over the dragon weapons. I actually theorize that the dragonkin are from fenskrae and that the majjharat named the weapons after them either from respect at their power or because it is actually made from them or their children (like dragonhide armor is).

Guthix isn't a god because he can't kick the others out:

Guthix hasn't not kicked them out from a lack of power, but because he is using them to balance his plane of existence. He doesn't mind if they have their little squabbles, as long as they remain within the balance. As you may recall, the god wars between zamorak and saradomin woke guthix. And when he got up and made them stop, they stopped. Instead of just ejecting anything that could upset balance (which would create a very dead world; shivering isles post-jyggylag for you oblivion fans) he allows things to grow and flourish and fight for supremacy as long as they remain in balance and no one actually achieves supremacy.

sir%20nomad.gif

Zaros is the God of Evil according to RuneHQ.

According to RHQ Fury is 4,2m ...

Anyway, what I first think of is that symbol we find in digsite. Secondly, ancients, everything about ancients, thirdly - ghostly robes.

And I dont follow any gods...Whats the point..

Profins.png

specty.png

What I meant about the human example, flavafalcon, is that in Freneskae, the majharrat were, comparatively, human, but here, they have powers.