Buying 2 Pixel/Brushed Sigs ! 400k-600k ea ! + Avatar !

UnknowKiller

I dont want RS sig, but I explain what I do want :P.

Name/Text: UnknowKiller

Quote: [ I'm sure you quess something nice :] ]

Scene(background, area): My own room. On wall there would be Tupac Shakurs poster ;). Pretty dark room.

Action(what are the characters doing?): Sitting & playing RuneScape on computer

Looks(how do the characters look?): Im wearing Black t-shirt & jeans, but my face isn't shown, so the angle would be from back. Blond short hair.

+

Coca Cola bottle on my computer table :) and plate with toast.

That was first sig I want. I pay 400k for it.

Name/Text: UnknowKiller

Quote: [ Make up sumthing nice :) ]

Scene(background, area): Beach

Action(what are the characters doing?): My char is walking on the beach. Watching sunrise

Looks(how do the characters look?): Quiver on my back with some arrows in it. Magic shortbow on my hand & maybe robin hood hat on the other hand. White t-shirt, donno about the legwear. Lightbrown, pretty short, hair. This sigs angle should be from back too. Or sumthing :P.

This would be pretty sad sig. UnknowKiller walking on the beach alone.

Hope you get it what I mean :) .

This was the 2nd sig. I pay 400kk for this one.

And yes, I need new avatar too :P. Same theme as in the 2nd sig; sad, lonely UnknowKiller in the beach. I pay 35k for avatar.

So, I pay 800k for those 2 sigs and 35k for avatar. :P Hope someone can make 'em.

i would but the thing is the last few times i devoted hours and hours of work on some sigs the people didnt pay me anything. even after I made all the adjustments they wanted and did everything to their likeing. You can check out my example under my post in this forum, you can see i do pritty high quality work. So if you are serious about me doing a sig for you, I must ask for a 50% down payment. So half now half on delivery, but if you really hate the sig I will give the down payment back.

cheerio

i would but the thing is the last few times i devoted hours and hours of work on some sigs the people didnt pay me anything. even after I made all the adjustments they wanted and did everything to their likeing. You can check out my example under my post in this forum, you can see i do pritty high quality work. So if you are serious about me doing a sig for you, I must ask for a 50% down payment. So half now half on delivery, but if you really hate the sig I will give the down payment back.

cheerio

that is the stupidist thing ive ever read

its a competion, do you enter a rafle and ask for a down payment of the prize

you win some, you lose some

if you lose, just think of it as a learning experience

This is my entry for sig #1. Hope it works with what you said. All the stuff is there down to the last crumb from the toast to the cap on the coke bottle.

roomsiggy6sp.jpg

Entry for sig #2 will be posted probably sometime tomorrow. Haven't started, but shouldn't take me too long.

panoramiadk9.gif

cheerio

Yea talk to eldin about how many time people ahve left the competitions i enter......about FIFTY BILLION TIMES!!!!!!!!!! but yea, its only helped me to get better and better.

panoramiadk9.gif

This is my entry for sig #1. Hope it works with what you said. All the stuff is there down to the last crumb from the toast to the cap on the coke bottle.

roomsiggy6sp.jpg

Entry for sig #2 will be posted probably sometime tomorrow. Haven't started, but shouldn't take me too long.

I love the lighting and all the little details!

[sig inserted here....in few days]

Thanks so much. I hope that you enter one so that i can have some comptetion, because i know that you're a great sig maker too cuz of thet Liquid Morph comp. And yes, there are LOTS of little details and they took me a whle too heh. Down to the last little crumb of toast on the table :)

panoramiadk9.gif

cheerio

Yea talk to eldin about how many time people ahve left the competitions i enter......about FIFTY BILLION TIMES!!!!!!!!!! but yea, its only helped me to get better and better.

yup, lol, jab just has the bad luck, but his got amazing skills

Haha I already finished the 2nd sig and PMed it, I thought you weren't in this so I didn't try as hard ^^; How long does it usually take you to finish a sig?

couple hours depending on whether or not i get an idea for what perspective i want to show. once i get the base linework done, then it pretty much flies from there, but i sometimes color as i go just so that i dont get overlapping linework in different layers, then it gets CONFUSING :x :shock: :shock:

But princessa, do you have msn that you could show me your '2nd sig' , or can you just post it here....OR do you wanna wait so that no one else gets ideas from you :wink: :)

panoramiadk9.gif

I'll be doing something tomorrow morning, after I get some beauty sleep. ^^

So, pelase, wait up for me and don't decide yet! >.< (I will be most likely doing the second one.)

tenshi-chan

tenshichan2.png

Show money? Last Comp. you did i won and you still havent bought off me, i PMed you but never replied, that was 3 months ago?

Oh, lemme check my PM's. If thats so, I will pay you immediatly.

EDIT:

when you say no text, you mean not even UnknownKiller? :?

I found only this message from you =/. Well, add me in game & I'll pay you :? . What's your RSN ?