LtGen Singh Blog of RS LIFE!! | Goal of 85+ Now!

You're a much better slayer than me. It's really cool to see how you pwn those fire big monsters.

Good luck with your goals!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Very nice, good luck on your goals. Add me in game 'ledzeprox99'. I am combat 127, just recently got 99 range and Hp, and like to go to some godwars from time to time. We seem to have similar goals in common, and skills. I have 99 Cooking, and Fletching, as they were my first two capes, fletching first then cooking, around late 2007. Then I got defence around jan 4, 09. Lately in may and april I got 99 range and hp. :P

Leds_My_Name.png

Woot half way there

090508224546.png

Woot, living on a prayer. :XD:

Nice blog, good luck on your goals.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Very nice, good luck on your goals. Add me in game 'ledzeprox99'. I am combat 127, just recently got 99 range and Hp, and like to go to some godwars from time to time. We seem to have similar goals in common, and skills. I have 99 Cooking, and Fletching, as they were my first two capes, fletching first then cooking, around late 2007. Then I got defence around jan 4, 09. Lately in may and april I got 99 range and hp. :P

Added and Thank you

Woot, living on a prayer. :XD:

Nice blog, good luck on your goals.

Thanks dude

levels are looking good

keep up the good work. =D>

Thanks

Hope to see you all at the party :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png