Militos Deci Turns one

Bufoman

Good evening or what ever time you may read this.

My order Militos Deci is about to officialy turn one year of age since the Time we where reactivated as the New Knights of Honour.

on the twentieth of June we will be hosting a party for all members of the TipIt Clan Community. this party shall begin at 4:40 PM eastren Standard time. to give you a refrence it is 10:35 PM at the time I am wrighting this.

we shall return from a Perade across world 55 with any Pre Invited Clans to our base the white knights courtyard. once there we will invite you up to our tower for a good old fashion costume party.

Their will be no prizes handed out, this is strictly a celebration of our Official Birthday. however you will be able to have a good time with us and we do throw some of the best costume party's.

So please feel free to discuss this, it is not a mear Inventation to our party, its also a place for you to ask questions about our order, our history and much much more. I would of used the TipIter events board however I wish to Spacificaly invite the clan community to this party. it is as much for us as it is to bring the Clan Community togeather for one day.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerly: King Bufo

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Haaaaaaaappy Birthday to us. Happy Birthday to us. Happy Birthday dear Militos Deci. Happy Birthday to you!

So, we are turning one. I know for a fact that many clans don't even last half as long as a year. So we really accomplished something. Hope we have lots of fun on Wednesday :D .

1034129518geordiequeen.jpg

Happy birthday to us

Great thing is ive been their the longest other than his majesty.

Ive been lucking forward for this ay too long

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

=D> very nice, although due to the time of the event i wont be able to attend *curses mandatory education*

Upon checking the time for gmt using a time zone converter I realise I had gotten the timings wrong - 8pm gmt, I'll be there

Proud Member of the Tal Shiar Alliance

MonsterSig1.jpg

Spat you think i would be there if it was anything other then 8pm GMT

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Thanks every one.

Just remember: we will be returning from a perade so don't be supprised if you don't see us at first. I may have my private chat set to friends as well.

I look forwards to seeing you all at the Party!

aye, it was a fine event. after an hour and twentie or so Miniutes Militos Deci returned to our home world for that costume party. Thank you PKM and Tal Shiar for comeing. and thank any TipIters who came as well.

we then made a congo line with at least 30 opts and headed around the world ending in the alkarad palace.

Twas indeed a fine event.

Happy Birthday Militos Deci!

• 3 weeks later...

Alright then, as you all know, our one-year anniversary since being re-activated as the new Knights of Honor was on Wednesday, June 20th. It was a day of celebration and remembrance of our order.

For Militos Deci members only, there was a very, very large drop party. I myself collected about 150-250k's worth of items, out of about the 1 mil value of the party.

(I would like to have a special thanks given to King Bufoman, Sir Armybuilder, and Tip.It mod (or admin-don't know which) QueenValerie, for donating items for the drop party. It was greatly appreciated.)

Second, we had an items auction. I was the teller at the auction, and I do believe the bank made about 20-35k ( I will donate the profits off of the items to the order bank). There is still one more item that I wasn't able to auction off due to time, so I will re-auction the item off at a market day sometime in the future.

Next on the agenda, was we were to meet in the White Knight's Courtyard for a get together with the Tal Shiar Alliance and the *-P.K. Masters-*. We were to have a costume party and a freak train all across RuneScape. Starting at Militos Deci's home base, we set out, visiting towns such as Varrock and the Barbarian Village.

Our freak train ended in the second Floor of the Al Karhid Palace, where the clans had a massive dance party. During the event, out on the balcony, Sir Waterofgod, former paladin of our order, was re-instated into Militos Deci. His career was re-born-just as Militos Deci was re-born one year before.

Here is the video link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1933326170

I hope you all enjoy!

1034129518geordiequeen.jpg