General P2P is nerfed!!

No. This is not a B 50 2 or Zoidnerd post. I'm not ranting how bad TIF is, or how bad Runescape is.

I'm posting this to discuss about all of the posts about "nerfs". I've recently seen a lot of topics about things getting "nerfed". Maybe these topics should be considered spam - unless it's a thread about official announcements from Jagex. I see these topics are locked; but they are not included in the TIF Rules from what I've searched.

I've seen more in the past. They're getting pretty annoying. :|

Amount of DK drops.

Slayer task drops.

Ice troll drops.

Dark Bow; Dragon scimitar; Abyssal whip; Granite maul.

Lumberjack top drop.

There will always be topics that are annoying to some readers - just glance over them, IMO. Unless things get REALLY bad (and they have yet to get this way), I suppose we could outlaw a certain type of topic. I don't want to make an example out of your situation, hellbellz, but a lot of times, people use this method of complaint in order to remove topics that they find uninteresting/annoying. They may be interesting to others, however, so it is important to learn how to distinguish from an actual spam problem and just people's dislike of certain threads.

The same goes with creating different forums/subforums for a general topic - people get tired of reading the "flavor of the month" threads and vote for a new place to put them in order to make their browsing easier. It would be very unwise from an administrative perspective to implement these changes each time a new topic makes itself popular.

Hopefully I explained myself properly.

sithbridgeay2.jpg

Yes, I think those and drop rate %s should also be considered spam, unless you have concrete proof to back it up.

It's very annoying for someone to speculate something thats been speculated over, and over again. Especially when they have no real proof and its all hypothetical self-opinions. This does cause more damage then good. Jagex may get flamed, users spammed/flammed, and probably very little positive things.