LOCK Please!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. In our school we do 3 miles in 11.28 =P unlucky mate.. Morgan, Knotty, Me, Blocky.. did that for welsh reginals.. I pulled out with an injury though.. before the actual day *played football against an under 16's team -.-*

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)

Don't jump! Lonkeh, we've just lost Cusco, (quitting, dying- same thing really) we can't lose you now!

Invite that girl's mum over for tea or whatever and maybe you could "accidentally" slip some cyanide into a her drink, or she could "accidentally" get locked in a freezer for 9 hours.

Or, you could get your mum to bully the other one into letting you two see each other, or something like that. But that's not as fun...

imawesometp9.gif

image,LittleBig,white,black.png

I am On the merge of SUICIDE I swear, I just hate life to the max, 8 months of depression, 8 months of being an EMO, but the last 2 months have been great and bad.

This may Sound stupid to you, but It's basiclly over a girl.. My gf, Her mum is being Low and Not letting us see each other.. I find it digusting (I've always wanted to kill myself anyway) what's the point.. we won't see each other for 4 weeks now, no speaking cause were both going away, and this is the last week we can.. =[=[ :cry: :cry: :cry:

FLAME ME FOR ALL I CARE - BUT I LOVE HER LOADS, AND SHE LOVES ME LOADS TO..

If you don't see me online, i'm proberbly out.. doing whatever, wasting my life proberbly, Better than sitting on the pc on a [cabbage] lil Game

Draaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaa. :lol:

O_M_G_Guasto.png

no lonkeh!! just invite her mother, and try to find out why you cant meet her? if not, there are enough girls, dont kill your self because of a girl, think about it, you prolly got great friends? rugby team, family and such things, think about what you do to them if you suicide! i know some guy who suicided, and his parents havent been the same since that

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Lonk, think about it... again. This doesn't has to end like a Romeo & Julliette story. There's so much things to do, again: Think about it. What about your rugby? You're family? Lonkeh may not... :cry:

Just think about it, I haven't got words for this...

Don't Don't Don't Don't Don't DON'T! :pray:

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg