Rsc Might be Closed , im sure of it.

farazlol

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not that they auto and i cant . Its the fact they auto and its cheap. If i really wanted to auto i would , but the facts are there is no fun in letting a program in leveling my char , building its stats up , and then letting the auto pk for me as well. Where in that whole scenario would i be having fun ? I guess if i liked watching my computer screen to seeing pixels move around i could understand...

Why even make a char on a game if you arent going to be the one playing on that character.

Holy ****, they have pking autos!? :ohnoes: They must be extremly easy to kill.. unless everyone's a auto too.. -.- Dang, classic must suck..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

its not that they auto and i cant . Its the fact they auto and its cheap. If i really wanted to auto i would , but the facts are there is no fun in letting a program in leveling my char , building its stats up , and then letting the auto pk for me as well. Where in that whole scenario would i be having fun ? I guess if i liked watching my computer screen to seeing pixels move around i could understand...

Why even make a char on a game if you arent going to be the one playing on that character.

Holy ****, they have pking autos!? :ohnoes: They must be extremly easy to kill.. unless everyone's a auto too.. -.- Dang, classic must suck..

They eat, they catch, they ussually have huge defence, acers can be very hard to beat.

I used to have 2 friends with god staffs come out with me, that ussually wrecked them.

They eat, they catch, they ussually have huge defence, acers can be very hard to beat.

I used to have 2 friends with god staffs come out with me, that ussually wrecked them.

Yah but how does a computer know when to eat, run, and attack people? Yes, I know how macros work, but this seems somewhat different than just running back and forth from the bank picking flax.. Also, if you macro-pk then that's very, very sad.. if you don't pk and don't train your skills, then what can you do..?

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

• 4 weeks later...