Rsc Might be Closed , im sure of it.

farazlol

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about faraz, he's new.
Which is an excuse for stupidity? :roll:

They should bring back rsc. thread over.

The one showing stupidity is you, haven't you eve heard of phrases like 'sorry he hasnt taken his meds today' or 'sorry he was dropped as a baby'? I guess you missed the whole social interaction thing :lol:.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

Don't worry, the autoers will be gone soon, private servers are on the upcoming

Private servers? What are they?

The future of Runescape Classic

Everybody has the same chance as everybody else.. training will be faster than rs2 (for instance 10 times the xp per monster while training). There won't be any autoing, because it's not possible (sad that a few programmers can set up unstoppable defences while Jagex... can't).

You'll be able to see your ID, along with everybody elses.

There will be 1 server, and it will be dominated with pking and staking.

This way, everybody gets their way. The wanna-be-mods of Rsc can play through the legit client and report everybody within sight, while the rest of us can enjoy the game as it gets brought back to it's glory days.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Everybody has the same chance as everybody else.. training will be faster than rs2 (for instance 10 times the xp per monster while training). There won't be any autoing, because it's not possible (sad that a few programmers can set up unstoppable defences while Jagex... can't).

This way, everybody gets their way. The wanna-be-mods of Rsc can play through the legit client and report everybody within sight, while the rest of us can enjoy the game as it gets brought back to it's glory days.

lmao you have no idea what private servers are about.... for one thing training will not be 10x faster you dolt.

lmao you have no idea what private servers are about.... for one thing training will not be 10x faster you dolt.

Your the idiot... Have you ever been on a RSC private server? I bet not.

Ive been on 2, RSCDeamon and RSCD. There awesome =] can't wait tell there finished. :D

~K1zl

Im Teh Saxy Pants <3

aka K1zl

Ive been on 2, RSCDeamon and RSCD. There awesome =] can't wait tell there finished. :D

~K1zl

I like how you start off with "your the idiot".. really makes me sound like the stupid one here. I have played on multiple private servers including two of the most developed ones (one of which is not even open to the public). The private servers (the good ones) are meant to be exactly like rsc, not some [cabbage] watered down version for noobs who didn't have any stat in rsc above 70 until after rs2 came out. The game will never be "brought back to it's glory days" on private servers because it will be infested with people like you two (which should make pking fun).

~K1zl

I like how you start off with "your the idiot".. really makes me sound like the stupid one here. I have played on multiple private servers including two of the most developed ones (one of which is not even open to the public). The private servers (the good ones) are meant to be exactly like rsc, not some [cabbage] watered down version for noobs who didn't have any stat in rsc above 70 until after rs2 came out. The game will never be "brought back to it's glory days" on private servers because it will be infested with people like you two (which should make pking fun).

K, you dunno who I am and you think I don't know? lol Oh and nice I figured you'd post somthing like that. "Not open to the public" :lol: Kk

Sure what ever you tard. and I can own you at pking ANY day of the week bud. I pk every day on rs.com [bleep] so bring it.

http://www.wartnet.org FTW!! [bleep]s

~K1zl

Im Teh Saxy Pants <3

aka K1zl

~K1zl

K, you dunno who I am and you think I don't know? lol Oh and nice I figured you'd post somthing like that. "Not open to the public" :lol: Kk

Sure what ever you tard. and I can own you at pking ANY day of the week bud. I pk every day on rs.com [bleep] so bring it.

~K1zl

ok.. well obviously you are an autoer, so good job. I hope you are proud to be able to auto train your account to awesome stats, then auto catch people in the wilderness and you think you are good because you use bots to tell you player ids.

I'm assuming you are skydragon123 according to one of your posts, which means absolutely nothing to me because I remember you and you sucked :lol:.. go back to wart and hang out with your fellow autoers :thumbsup:

~K1zl

~K1zl

ok.. well obviously you are an autoer, so good job. I hope you are proud to be able to auto train your account to awesome stats, then auto catch people in the wilderness and you think you are good because you use bots to tell you player ids.

I'm assuming you are skydragon123 according to one of your posts, which means absolutely nothing to me because I remember you and you sucked :lol:.. go back to wart and hang out with your fellow autoers :thumbsup:

Private servers would be very well capable of increasing the ammount of xp from killing a npc. Besides , most of the good pkers from runescape classic are done with the game period. Private servers wouldnt bring any thing back except to allow a place for nostaglic or people who never made a name for them selfs on rsc a place to play.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

The one showing stupidity is you, haven't you eve heard of phrases like 'sorry he hasnt taken his meds today' or 'sorry he was dropped as a baby'? I guess you missed the whole social interaction thing :lol:.

Yeah llama0 I totally missed social interaction. I don't understand how 'Sorry about him, he's new' is a phrase. i've never heard it.

Can people play together on private servers like on the real runescape classic? Can someone link me to one?

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

Yeah llama0 I totally missed social interaction. I don't understand how 'Sorry about him, he's new' is a phrase. i've never heard it.

u must have been brought up in a secluded world all ur life if u havent heard that phrase before :shock:

Ay If someone could message me when one of these 'private servers' is ready i'd appreciate it. Been bummed since my character no longer is available on classic. My RSC name was jax10, and if anyone knew how slow i trained, they'd know i was legit as they come.

And honestly, who really cares if someone put might and sure in the same sentence, it was a dumb thing to say but it's not like were in a grammar class. Let the guy be.

Ay If someone could message me when one of these 'private servers' is ready i'd appreciate it. Been bummed since my character no longer is available on classic. My RSC name was jax10, and if anyone knew how slow i trained, they'd know i was legit as they come.

And honestly, who really cares if someone put might and sure in the same sentence, it was a dumb thing to say but it's not like were in a grammar class. Let the guy be.

i remember you from rsc

• 1 month later...
If they ever closed Rsc all the players would be put onto Rs2!
Moron.

I dunno why you're getting at him.. I think he's probably right! :shock:

If Jagex decided they were going to close Rsc they'd have to transfer the characters over to Rs2 or at least give the option bearing in mind all current Rsc players are paying customers..

What i imagine might happen however, is a mass ban beforehand :lol: then maybe about 4 or 5 characters would make it to Rs2 :lol:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Moron.

If Jagex decided they were going to close Rsc they'd have to transfer the characters over to Rs2 or at least give the option bearing in mind all current Rsc players are paying customers..

What i imagine might happen however, is a mass ban beforehand :lol: then maybe about 4 or 5 characters would make it to Rs2 :lol:

LOL I wish they would let me keep my bank if that happened. I'd say they wouldn't though. People who stayed on RSc knew from the very start that the two games are unconnected so I just don't see Jagex tranferring stats over.

Moron.

Nah becouse all the characters already exist on rs2, perhaps not the same stats but they are there.

Moron.

Nah becouse all the characters already exist on rs2, perhaps not the same stats but they are there.

I understatnd that but a level 3 could have remained on rsc and quite legitimately be over level 100 now so in essence it's not the same character.

I don't see how Jagex could justify closing the game and losing all data on the characters when someone has been paying for the past few years.

I honestly think Jagex will never close classic for this very reason, it may end up with one server and nobody playing, they may introduce new activity rules like ''Don't play for a month your characters gone'' but they'll not close it while there is still a substantial amount of people on it.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only