Rsc Might be Closed , im sure of it.

farazlol

by the looks of it , the autoeing scum bags are still around which will most likely lead to rsc being permanently wiped out of existence , haven't you clowns learned anything ? the mass ban list of 3000 people and the lists after that. and all the autoed character/pkers with big egos , u guys wudn't have lasted long in our rsc times :lol: end the autoeing and we will gladly get jagex to do something about getting rsc back. ofcourse they are expecting some results from us but, people are very selfish to actually think of it for that matter..everyone here just wants rsc back but think about it.. its a heaven of autoers...99.9% of the people playing right now are autoers... do something about it and earn it.

lol human question

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just browsing through to see how cool RSC was, and if infact it was...

It looks pretty fun, but for me, a RS2 product, it looks more complicated.

I saw your title and I laughed...

"RSC might be closed, i'm sure of it"

:-k

I doubt it'll be closed...Jagex will let somebody buy it before it goes down the drain, no?

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

I doubt it'll be closed...Jagex will let somebody buy it before it goes down the drain, no?

who ever bought it would still have to deal with the same problem , autoers.

Only way to fix it would be , yeah sure you can auto out side the wilderness. Auto in the wilderness and you get ip banned bam.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Harsh... quite unneccessary actually...

I think the only solution for ending the autoer/legit conflict, is to make autoing legal. Nobody would have an advantage over anybody else. Just a thought

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Harsh... quite unneccessary actually...

I think the only solution for ending the autoer/legit conflict, is to make autoing legal. Nobody would have an advantage over anybody else. Just a thought

Nah, make all of Rs wilderness, make good training spots higher wilderness levels and you have to stand still for 10 seconds and be out of combat for 10 seconds before logging out.

Not to mention the fact everyone should have a permanent skull so as to prevent them autoing with 3 items.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

What would be point in that game then? We'd have tens of thousands of people with 99 average skills and pkin wouldn't be too fun as autocatching should be legit then too. After all it's the same advantage/disadvantage thing.

Personally I don't think the autoing would be any kind of a problem if we got enough ingame pmods with the ability to ban autoers. That would be a lot easier to arrange than changing autoban functions for bots every few days or work against color clicker autoers. In RSC that could work as the population is so much smaller than in RS2, but in Rs2 it's definately worth it to concentrate on automatic ban ways.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

[bleep] your an idiot. This statement prooves you never cared about the game, and you never will.

signature4s.jpg

its not that they auto and i cant . Its the fact they auto and its cheap. If i really wanted to auto i would , but the facts are there is no fun in letting a program in leveling my char , building its stats up , and then letting the auto pk for me as well. Where in that whole scenario would i be having fun ? I guess if i liked watching my computer screen to seeing pixels move around i could understand...

Why even make a char on a game if you arent going to be the one playing on that character.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

well it depends really.... if you look at it from todays point of view on how people are looking at the game its a dead game cant make any new accounts and if u dont log in withtin 6 months you lose your char. pretty much its a lose lose.

I mean think about it guys and gals those of you who keep on about the auto... IF U had a lvl 3 char and your the most "legit" person out there and you wanna do things by the book because you love the game as much as anyone did who played it in its peak, i dont care who you are, you are not gonna train on a game where YOU would be the only person who would actually train.. no one in their right mind would do this unless of course you wanna waste your time on a dead cause, BUT look at the facts not everyone is doing what they did 3-4 years ago when pretty much we all lived breathed and runescape. So people are gonna auto why? because they dont need to sit on the computer and spend 100's of hours to get the stats, and not lack what we did when we actually trained 10+ hours a day to get somewhere and that my friends is a social life.

so where im getting at is why why why oh why do we continue to care about how people got their levels or didnt. Basically your fighting a losing battle those who wanna stop the autoing. BUT if you feel like there is something you can do...put on ur super runescape cape and do something or just stop whinning play what little time you have of the game.

Trupimp (Banned 03')

well it depends really.... if you look at it from todays point of view on how people are looking at the game its a dead game cant make any new accounts and if u dont log in withtin 6 months you lose your char. pretty much its a lose lose.

I mean think about it guys and gals those of you who keep on about the auto... IF U had a lvl 3 char and your the most "legit" person out there and you wanna do things by the book because you love the game as much as anyone did who played it in its peak, i dont care who you are, you are not gonna train on a game where YOU would be the only person who would actually train.. no one in their right mind would do this unless of course you wanna waste your time on a dead cause, BUT look at the facts not everyone is doing what they did 3-4 years ago when pretty much we all lived breathed and shitted runescape. So people are gonna auto why? because they dont need to sit on the computer and spend 100's of hours to get the stats, and not lack what we did when we actually trained 10+ hours a day to get somewhere and that my friends is a social life.

so where im getting at is why why why oh why do we continue to care about how people got their levels or didnt. Basically your fighting a losing battle those who wanna stop the autoing. BUT if you feel like there is something you can do...put on ur super runescape cape and do something or just stop whinning play what little time you have of the game.

amen sir.. =D> :thumbsup:

I mean think about it guys and gals those of you who keep on about the auto... IF U had a lvl 3 char and your the most "legit" person out there and you wanna do things by the book because you love the game as much as anyone did who played it in its peak, i dont care who you are, you are not gonna train on a game where YOU would be the only person who would actually train.. no one in their right mind would do this unless of course you wanna waste your time on a dead cause, BUT look at the facts not everyone is doing what they did 3-4 years ago when pretty much we all lived breathed and runescape. So people are gonna auto why? because they dont need to sit on the computer and spend 100's of hours to get the stats, and not lack what we did when we actually trained 10+ hours a day to get somewhere and that my friends is a social life.

If that could fit in my sig.. that is what it would be

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

I just thought I'd point this out: Aside from ruining the game for people who play fair, "no advantages over other players" is an important rule because people would feel like they had to download a macro program(or a client, in some cases) just to be on par with everyone else in Runescape. And of course if you download one of these macro programs you are likely to be keylogged or get a trojan.

I expect sarcastic comments and "duh"s in the next three posts so go ahead.

Officially retired on 12/10/07, no drop parties because that might be "covertly trading wealth". What does one person's happiness(until they quit) mean compared to the hours I wasted while runecrafting, anyways?

I just thought I'd point this out: Aside from ruining the game for people who play fair, "no advantages over other players" is an important rule because people would feel like they had to download a macro program(or a client, in some cases) just to be on par with everyone else in Runescape. And of course if you download one of these macro programs you are likely to be keylogged or get a trojan.

I expect sarcastic comments and "duh"s in the next three posts so go ahead.

Will someone give the guy a cookie for stating the obvious :-#

Don't worry, the autoers will be gone soon, private servers are on the upcoming

Private servers? What are they?

A server. But it's private.

Well usually private servers are illegal Runescape "worlds" hosted by somebody other than Jagex. The creator will usually tweak the game in some ways, I've seen videos of a private server where an enemy's actual hits in numbers 99/99 was displayed above the hp bar. Also, unsurprisingly the creators have access to commands or whatever that generate items. Free party hats.

Officially retired on 12/10/07, no drop parties because that might be "covertly trading wealth". What does one person's happiness(until they quit) mean compared to the hours I wasted while runecrafting, anyways?

• 1 month later...